“Natural astrology”, such as medical astrology and meteorological astrology does seem to have observable tendencies:
1. Check family trees. Star signs are often heredity, because, perhaps sub consciously, we try to make carbon copies of ourselves.
2. Each sign seems to have different personality and physical traits: Aries-controls by leadership, Taurus-easy to understand, Gemini-good sales people, great sense of humour, in depth investigations quickly bore, quick minds, enjoys debate and likely to out-wit opposition, but can be too outspoken for some, Cancer-controls by religion/belief, calm, with a calming influence, Leo-popular with people. Being Leo the lion they often have a good mane of hair, Virgo-good teachers, but perfectionists, good surgeons. They appreciate art and culture, Libra-controls by politics, easy going, amiable, can weigh up situations/odds, making good politicians, sales people and gamblers, Scorpio-investigative, mysterious, Sagittarius-good explorers, adventurers, good at quizzes and flirting. Female’s’ appearance may be tomboyish. Fire or red coloured hair is not unusual with Sagittarius, Capricorn-controls by money/assets. They are good at achieving recognition because has a strong sense of duty and achievement, Sea-goat; determined and stubborn, Aquarius-Unique and individualistic, thinks outside the box, artistic, some even eccentric, not one of the herd, thinks with the mind, Pisces-imaginative, empathic, good poets, writers and artists.
3. Star sign can have an influence on health aspects because of personality traits. For example, a Capricorn often gets stressed and so generates adrenalin. This thins the blood and helps prevent clogging of arteries, so reducing the possibility of heart attack. The downside is stomach problems. Each sign has different health characteristics.
4. Newspaper star sign columns are drivel, but popular because they hone in on the various traits, making it interesting reading. For example: Leo “Today you are going to be popular.” This would interest a Leo (loves popularity), and things of interest always makes you want to read more. This helps sell newspapers.
5. Many marriages are arranged in India and astrology often plays a part, as it may for people in non-arranged marriages and in other countries around the world. Aries, Leo, Sagittarius are fire signs, Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces are water signs, Libra, Aquarius, Gemini are air signs, Capricorn, Taurus, Virgo are earth signs.
Same elements are generally good for each other, a Gemini + Gemini is a particularly good same element match.
Fire & Air: Good, because air fans the flames, while the fire excites the air.
Earth & Water: Good, because Earth holds water, while water nourishes Earth.
Air & Water: Bad, because wind blows a storm, while water fogs the air.
Fire & Earth: Bad, because fire scorches the earth, while earth smothers the fire.
Air & Earth: Bad, because dust and dirt contaminates the air, while air blows away the soil creating dust bowls.
Fire & Water: Bad, because fire vaporises water, while water dowses fire.
6. Stock market forecasting. During high sun spot activity the effect seems to encourage optimism, so markets rise, low sunspot activity seems to cause pessimism, so markets fall.
The various world financial falls are approximately in line with the low sun spot activity cycle of 10.9years
19 Oct 1987 Black Monday crash https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Monday_(1987)
July 1997 Asian financial crisis
August 2007 Start of 2008 credit crunch
October 2018 Expected low sunspot activity start point. Unfortunately there are many variables and other factors to be taken into account for the knowledge to be useful.
7. Nature often shows the effect on life of time of year and heavenly body position. Example: One of the most spectacular events to occur on the Great Barrier Reef is the annual synchronised spawning of corals.
This mass reproduction only happens once a year. It involves colonies and species of coral polyps simultaneously releasing tiny egg and sperm bundles into the water.
The mass spawning on inshore reefs usually start one to six nights after the first full moon in October, whereas those in outer reefs spawn during November or December. The day length, tide height and salinity levels also appear to be factors in deciding when the event will happen.
The phenomenon — which only happens at night — resembles an underwater snowstorm. But rather than being all white, there are also clouds of red, yellow and orange.