Science Forums

Nice To Meet You!

xTcHero

Hey there!

I've been lurking around for quite a while, and, as always, forgot to read the rules, haha. So, here's my introduction!

My name is Thomas, I was born and raised in Norway (I still live here!), and I have a big interest for scientific theories and personal opinions of subjects which might seem insane for some. I am always up for discussing any topics, whether it's about flying cows or multi-universes. Beware though, I do sometimes have quite strong opinions, so please don't get offended, as I am pretty stubborn. What interests me the most scientifically has to be the development of virtual reality, and how it potentially could affect our everyday life in the future.

Aside from that, I love downhill skiing (especially dem' big jumps!), gaming and programming. For the past 5 years, I've learned multiple programming languages including, but not limited to, Java, C, C# and C++. I plan on studying something relevant to hardware engineering combined with neuroscience, as I think the brain is extremely interesting, both how it processes memories and 'programs' brain signals to our nerves. To be able to fully understand and translate all of the brain's signals to computer signals is my dream. Even though I have no scientific background or know much about science, I try to learn as much as I can. If I find any topics which catches my interest, I usually do tons of research to learn more about this mysterious planet.

I do get a bit enthusiastic at times, just like a little kid; if someone comes up with a great idea, I might get really hyped about it there and then, and do everything I can to try to accomplish it, even though it really isn't possible. :P

I hope this gave you a bit of insight into my life, have a nice day!

Hey there!

I've been lurking around for quite a while, and, as always, forgot to read the rules, haha. So, here's my introduction!

My name is Thomas, I was born and raised in Norway (I still live here!), and I have a big interest for scientific theories and personal opinions of subjects which might seem insane for some. I am always up for discussing any topics, whether it's about flying cows or multi-universes. Beware though, I do sometimes have quite strong opinions, so please don't get offended, as I am pretty stubborn. What interests me the most scientifically has to be the development of virtual reality, and how it potentially could affect our everyday life in the future.

Aside from that, I love downhill skiing (especially dem' big jumps!), gaming and programming. For the past 5 years, I've learned multiple programming languages including, but not limited to, Java, C, C# and C++. I plan on studying something relevant to hardware engineering combined with neuroscience, as I think the brain is extremely interesting, both how it processes memories and 'programs' brain signals to our nerves. To be able to fully understand and translate all of the brain's signals to computer signals is my dream. Even though I have no scientific background or know much about science, I try to learn as much as I can. If I find any topics which catches my interest, I usually do tons of research to learn more about this mysterious planet.

I do get a bit enthusiastic at times, just like a little kid; if someone comes up with a great idea, I might get really hyped about it there and then, and do everything I can to try to accomplish it, even though it really isn't possible. :P

I hope this gave you a bit of insight into my life, have a nice day!

Welcome to hypography, I am sure that i speak for everyone in that we look forward to reading your ideas and your thoughts on the subjects that come across this forum..  

Edited by Moontanman