Science Forums

I Miss Stirring Up The World

Poppins

I've had a few pretty controversial ideas that I've posted to forums over the years (mostly dealing with AI) which have been hotly debated and widely accepted by this point.

After having spent 3 years on scientific forums I decided that it would be a good idea to get involved in the political forums. I found out pretty quickly that it wasn't a good idea after being paid a visit that I asked for.

Who knows what the outcome will be with the visit that I got, but I truly miss the people that I used to be friends with over forums like this.

The one I miss most is Above Alpha on this website... even though he is the one responsible for my... erm... visit.

I'm not happy about the visit, but I think that I got some information out there that the world maybe needed to see, I just hope that I can be useful if they do decide to take these shenanigans to the next level. If that happens, I won't be working on building our new best friend... I'll be working on maintaining peace through using the same technology for purposes of war.

I need someone to talk to and if any of you know Above Alpha, please let him know how much I miss him and our correspondence.