Science Forums

Very Minor Issue

JMJones0424

I hesitate to even bring this up.  I was searching for a quote that I knew I had posted as a status update a while ago.  I ended up under the "Members" tab "Status Updates".  At the bottom of the first page, for my account, it gives "Page 1 of 3" and "NEXT".  Clicking on "NEXT" brings me to page two and the options then become "PREV" "Page 2 of 5", and "NEXT".  Clicking on "NEXT" brings me to page 3, but now I only have the options of "PREV" and "Page 3 of 5".

I can get to page 4 by clicking on "Page 3 of 5" to open the dialog box and entering 4, however, there is no "NEXT" option from page 3.  Also, clearly the "Page 1 of 3" from the first page is incorrect, as there are 5 pages in my status updates.

This is a very minor issue and is probably due to the numerous forum software changes we've gone through, so I don't at all expect this to be a high priority.  It is, however, a fault somewhere, so I thought I'd report it.

There was a change to the configuration of Status Updates that included any links to Facebook or Twitter that you may have added: did you ever make use of this feature? We turned it off because spammers were using it to get their links posted to those sites copied onto ours. If you'd used it, the page count might be higher than it should be.

After the last of 16 mounting screws has been removed from an access cover, it will be discovered that the wrong access cover has been removed, :phones:

Buffy