Hello Hypography! Been lurking for a few years after being a slightly active poster when I was a young teenager. Decided I'd finally dip back in to the thick of it.
- I go by Swoop online.
- I found Hypography nearly 10 years ago and used it as a sounding board for my immature musings and questions.
- I know it is frowned upon, but I created a new account. I cannot remember my old handle, email, or information from the past... It's been just shy of a decade and I can not stretch that far.
- I have quite a few interests. Currently I am most interested in:
- Gender Studies
- Designing/building my own experimental LSA (light sport aircraft).
- Philosophy of Physics & Mind (I'm highly interested in Quantum Mechanics and how it may affect brain cell function)
- Automotive Tuning, Maintenance & Modifications - not just street-performance mods either.
Things I want to learn most? I guess really I'd love to pick up where I left off in Uni before I changed majors. Had 2.5 solid years of Undergrad Honors physics under my belt before making the switch and I regret that a bit because I feel like I missed out on some very important information.
Granted condensing 4 years of Philosophy and Political Science into 1.5 years really strained my brain. Even a year or so later I'm not quite as pliable as I once was. I miss concepts a lot. If I do that, please don't think I'm trying to be intentionally dense. I'm probably just frustrated... or too stupid.
Thanks for your time! I hope to ask many questions of you all. And maybe, just maybe, answer a few as well.