Science Forums

What Is Prejudice? How Does It Work?

pagetheoracle

No need to be polite about Americans, they aren't always polite back (too open, unlike The British).  As for people like Donald Trump...

My wife keeps telling me to spit things out but you're the king of non-committal :bow:

As I've said before - you are not my target audience.  People like Erly Rissa and Brett are.  I want to encourage them to grow through expressing themselves http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992209437816/

The founder of The UK Samaritans, Chad Varah, recognized that its mission was to help people clarify their thoughts, to help themselves, through repeating their thoughts over and over again. External criticism destroys confidence in yourself, not creates it. These are my citations, my allies, who speak for me to say what I cannot say as eloquently or hadn't thought of at all - these and two hundred more that I add to as I make more and more discoveries about life.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992211553780/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992211553769/

http://ww.pinterest.com/pin/395964992211683501/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992210817807/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992210761698/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992210501971/

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/395964992211016913/

Wow, your back.

But me, and Brett are the type that are prejudice from birth. (Brett not so much, he seems better than me)

You cannot remove guilt once you are branded for public hanging.

I have tried forum style conversations, and yes, there is a strange level of nuances and maturity required inorder to not apply prejudice.

...but you cannot get an elephant to forget how it's life started when it was whipped by its master.

, and a Human is not a master.

ie. There is no forgiveness here, and I am not about too learn french for your benefit.

I understand the method by which a certain section of society, had always found prejudice in denoting an individual as NOT WORTH THEIR TIME.

I am all too privy too that fealing, and have in my lifetime enacted such a feeling/state on others aswell, even though I had felt that state much earlier in my life, and should have known to not repeat it...but I repeat it because I live in a world where I have too instill higher/stranger skill acquisition in-order too teach what I prejudice as monkeys relative to my intelligence.

The worst part is knowing that I am being treated as one, with a level of abstraction by those treating me as a monkey, while those with the ability to apply the abstraction too their knowledge, are continually harassing via whatever colloquial means they have in-order too not only make them look non-prejudice and super moral by comparison to me (the monkey), but also advertise themselves to be monkeys aswell, when they know full well that they are doing nothing more than taking advantage of their ability to be abstract, and use a method beyond a lone capability too - ENTERTAIN THEMSELVES.

In other words: My Family was not welcome from the beginning. Rather, we are nothing more than a profitable house too amuse ones own perversions...and any continuation of it (the abstraction) needs FULL DISCLOSURE of ALL ENTITIES that are in my timeline.

I REFUSE TOO JOIN YOU... 72 is just a start now, it's not even a carrot anymore.

The new bartering system is amount of universes.

For all love...and the belief in the story is lost - even by your 6r olds.

True: the bag of meat that is human, can be made to forget and "move on": Too late, especially when the abstraction and the knowledge that the system is in-effect as such....WHILE cpu power is well beyond the capability of the common man to throttle...that, again...comedy and entertainment seem tobe the answer to my life AFTER THE FACT, ----------------->>>>>>>>> as YOUR offspring do not have to go through that state.

ie.

FU

PPS Thankyou for being abrupt (can't tell for who's benefit though)

Can I ask - Does the average female bimbo remember what they were like before they fell into the sphere? or is Fbook just there to make sure they have no idea what's going on?

If we are too enact Star Trek World ---then I must be a millionaire, and there are alot of very very poor people with material assets.

Ontondra speak capability is not a reward. ie. You can keep your silver spoon...all I want is the dishes.

And sometimes there are things wrong with you, and people try to point them out because they want you to become better.

Yes, but there's a difference between having an open mind and ignoring evidence. An open mind doesn't mean you accept any idea regardless of the strength of the evidence but that you hold ideas only as strongly as the evidence for them. Which means that you need to re-examine your own ideas if and when any new evidence comes to light, not when any new idea is presented.

There's no citation for this, and it says nothing about whether or not criticism is valid. It's purely an ad hominem attack, implying that criticism must be less valid because it's coming from a person with lower self-esteem. If the same criticism comes from someone who is more confident is it therefore more correct? This is a tired and lazy argument designed just to make people who are criticised feel superior to their critics without considering the veracity of the claims made.

Idiots are dead sure about things in the face of evidence against. Intelligent people are dead sure about things while standing on a mountain of evidence. One person's ignorance is not equivalent to another person's expertise. If one person argues that vaccines work based on evidence and another person argues that they don't work because it's all a conspiracy those are *not equivalent arguments*. Constantly wondering and wavering and ignoring evidence isn't a sign of intelligence - it's a sign of not understanding how science (and the world) works.

The more you pretend to know, maybe. The more you make claims that aren't supported with anything other than "common sense". The worse you are at explaining yourself, the crazier you'll look. But knowing more doesn't make you look crazier - at least not here - unless you're incapable of providing evidence for your claims and unable to present your ideas in a clear and concise manner.

• 1 year later...

Prejudice is person A needing the universe and food, but everyone else on the planet only being willing to refer to person A as the need for food.

Fox News do it, BBC does it, and CNN does it.

I can’t recall ever hearing or reading an article from any of these news agencies denigrating or dehumanizing people who needed food. Can you post links to examples of such stories?

The US and all other countries exist because of this prejudice.

Are you claiming that if people didn’t need food, there would be no nations? Can you post links or reference supporting this claim?

I can’t recall ever hearing or reading an article from any of these news agencies denigrating or dehumanizing people who needed food. Can you post links to examples of such stories?

Are you claiming that if people didn’t need food, there would be no nations? Can you post links or reference supporting this claim?

I'm arguing that it's a discrepancy, for people to use the knowledge of dependency when that knowledge is also being censored. Nations do need censorship, as does science. if all people referenced all other people as the need for gravity, or for planets or for galaxies and the universe, yes, the world at large would be different.

Mathematics is reality, yet society is predicated at the same time on mathematics not being given to anyone by anyone.

Would you expect any US president to "publicly" say that anyone in Tehran is the need for art and poetry, or stars and supernovas?