Science Forums

Tux's 2Nd (1St) Post

Tuxicon

Hello everyone, I am Tux, and it has been quite some time. I ran across this place originally around 2008 or 2009 as username RedTux and just adored the chance to learn from so many scientific minds in action. I would spend days at a time pouring over discussions, mostly physics and chemistry. And while there were a few who proved a bit misguided or even downright foolish, I learned a great deal very quickly from the information I found verifiable and was always quite entertained in the process. After a while life and work got in the way however and while I have kept researching on my own, I all but forgot this place. However, now, as a current Pharmacy Technician clawing their way into Pharmacy school I have returned with many, many questions and hopefully just a bit of insight of my own to offer every once in a while. I look forward to learning from most of you and sharing in conversation with all who would share with me.