Science Forums

Body Part Removal

ErlyRisa

Good point,

Am a bit of a hypocrite too, since I had this crush in college about this librerian in her 40s, and I did some facebook stalking and she looked much better then when she was younger.

I guess some women age like wine and some turn into a land mine.

Good point,

Am a bit of a hypocrite too, since I had this crush in college about this librerian in her 40s, and I did some facebook stalking and she looked much better then when she was younger.

I guess some women age like wine and some turn into a land mine.

Well: Philosophical question arises... Removing the testicles may actually "beauty" a man?

As we age we get "ugly" right, so the surgery for removing ugly can actually be performed pretty cheaply nowadays. (Some people go the other way and create something else - something new - much like the vibro testicle)

Say as fashion dictates: and beauty is perceived differently, would removing the ugly parts be necessary in order to survive in society? (or adding parts, eg. a Bigger nose maybe fashionable in the future, although we all know that inches are what counts for males today, what happens when we want vibro action?)

I believe some reality checks are in order here.

(Some people go the other way and create something else - something new - much like the vibro testicle)

Based on the first couple of hundred google search results, there’s no such thing as a “vibrotesticle” as described in this thread – that is, nobody has implanted a vibrator in anyones scrotum. The sex toys commonly called “vibroballs” are simply ball-shaped vibrators, used externally like vibrators of various other shapes.

Well: Philosophical question arises... Removing the testicles may actually "beauty" a man?

As we age we get "ugly" right, so the surgery for removing ugly can actually be performed pretty cheaply nowadays.

Rarely, as men age, their scrotums can become so large and loose they are uncomfortable or seem unbearably ugly to them. This can be easily surgically corrected via an out-patient cosmetic surgery procedure known as scrotoplasty, or a “scrotum tuck”.

Because it’s not a public health-affecting procedure, I don’t believe there are accurate and easily accessible statistics on scrotoplasty, but I get the impression most of them are done as part of female-to-male gender reassignment (sex change) processes, not for comfort or cosmetic reasons.

On a side note, you really still find your wife attractive after 28 years? I would imagine by the time a women hits 50, all external beauty is gone.

Yeah, I still find my wife smok’in hot. :) We had explosive sexual compatibility when we first met, which has if anything gradually increased over time. It’s our hope that we have at least a couple more decades of good fun ahead until someone breaks a hip. ;)

She’s also facially pretty, small nosed, mouthed, and chin, reminding me of fantasy illustrations of fairies or BESM anime characters, an underlying structure that isn’t much affected by aging.

During my couple of terms as an fine art undergrad, my instructors stressed that old people are, as a rule, better portrait subjects than young ones, having more interesting, and many would argue more objectively beautiful faces. Though beauty is also and arguably primarily subjective (“in the eye of the beholder”), I believe there’s truth in this.