Science Forums

Is Science A Religion?

Doctordick

No, Constantine created the Roman Catholic Church.

The quote you just replied to:

"I'd go as far as to say that the Church is run by Satanists.

Put together the words God & Satan, what can you get?

Goats and

That's the only two words I could get using all the letters that makes any kind of sense.

Goats and ____?

Goats and sheep.

shepherd is a term for someone who herds sheep, but not goats, & breeds sheep. The Bible says that the Lord is our shepherd, not our goatherder. We're back to the ritual of circumcision & marital arrangement now. 

"Sheep (Ovis aries) have 54 chromosomes, while goats (Capra aegagrus hircus) have 60." "

This refers to the selective breeding of inferior traits based upon social class. God is spelled G.O.D. & Satan spelled "S.A.T.A.N." only in English or great Britain's Old English (you can see elements of Great Britain in the United States: Old York, New York - same nation different area) because the letters of the two names do spell "Goats and"

But there's more to it than that:

"What is the definition of Opus Dei? Common folk, sheep. There must be a secret high society in the Vatican that are above the law, above the 1% wealthiest people in the world, & even above the 10 commandments because this Secret Nobility, this Magocracy, starting with Constantine over a thousand years ago, has infiltrated Judeo-Christianity. What they truly believe in is maintaining the status quo.

The greatest oppressors in history was the Holy Roman Church, more so now than in Medieval times as far as wealth inequality just because there's a lot more people now. The thing about a global moral authority such as the Vatican, is that they can maintain the ecosystem killing, money machine that is in place without much effort at all & the Vatican does have more horded wealth than any nation combined. I would even say they secretly have all lost treasures hidden in volts somewhere:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lh5CzkWnhEo"

Implies secret royal families that would make Hitler look like a JOKE. We're talking a secret society originating nearly 1500 years ago, when Popes had more power than the Emperor of Spain & the King of France put together. They are a master race, but they are also creators, they

, they empower parasites, pimps & capitalists, they
, such as the

Oh, I agree the R.C.C. was very powerful for about 1000 years, they had all the power during that time and could do whatever they wanted, but it is not like that anymore maybe before the Enlightenment period in human history.

Edited by Vmedvil

Oh, I agree the R.C.C. was very powerful for about 1000 years, they had all the power during that time and could do whatever they wanted, but it is not like that anymore maybe before the Enlightenment period in human history.

It is like that. How much revenue does the Vatican get from religious communities worldwide? Trillions (the number has increased with the population for 1,000 years now). Accumulatively the global Church must be sitting on more wealth than the GDP of the U.S. & China put together. What tax does the global church have to pay for this ludicrous income? 0. Now take into account that they may be sitting on hundreds billions of more dollars in supposedly "lost" treasures from antiquity. 

I'm not talking about the Priests or the Pope being apart of this wealthy magocratic secret master race, the Pope & the Priests are puppets. I'm saying that simply because of how European countries have evolved since the R.C.C.'s emergence, how the U.S. is basically the New Great Britain, how the Opus Dei encourages a simple modest life while the names for God & Satan reveal something about these modest Sheep in the modern Biblical language - that there are PUPPET MASTERS. There has to be. 

Edited by Super Polymath

It is like that. How much revenue does the Vatican get from religious communities worldwide? Trillions (the number has increased with the population for 1,000 years now). Accumulatively the global Church must be sitting on more wealth than the GDP of the U.S. & China put together. What tax does the global church have to pay for this ludicrous income? 0. Now take into account that they may be sitting on hundreds billions of more dollars in supposedly "lost" treasures from antiquity. 

I'm not talking about the Priests or the Pope being apart of this wealthy magocratic secret master race, the Pope & the Priests are puppets. I'm saying that simply because of how European countries have evolved since the R.C.C.'s emergence, how the U.S. is basically the New Great Britain, how the Opus Dei encourages a simple modest life while the names for God & Satan reveal something about these modest Sheep in the modern Biblical language - that there are PUPPET MASTERS. There has to be. 

I dunno, go to Europe sometime and ask to meet a priest or the pope or something then look and see if they have lost treasures and what their income actually is, just don't say that to him he may excommunicate you or something I am not absolutely sure on that matter, which you don't believe in God or whatever, so it doesn't matter, but Personally, I think the people with the Superior Weapons and Armed Forces are in power being the U.N. which would have a a army which was insane like a 100 million people or something if all combined.

53eb8f0f6bb3f76f44056f56-1136-2198.png

Edited by Vmedvil

which you don't believe in God or whatever, 

Oh I absolutely believe in the Omega Consciousness:

That interdimensional empire sort of works like Omega. Except Omega is everywhere, it's infinite & the networked consciousness of Omega has it's own runaway individualness. Suppose there were universes within universes evolving endless Type III civilizations that migrate away from the micro black holes that spawned & evaporate 10 billion times per second in the heart of all atoms. They spread about microverses, first as information through QE gates, then as self-replicating von neumann nano-crafts that travel at 20% of their speed of light via electromagnetic relativity drives. They are like a virus constructing Dyson Swarms & Chakdav thrusters around each star, & then around the quasars of active galactic cores, steering entire young galaxies into each other very slowly. They can sort of engineer micro-scale cosmic events & shape anthropic microverses in the vacuum radiation between stellar bodies. These are what I call microcosmomorphs, their networked information grid for remotely guided evolution uses QE gates to form a collective hive-mind, a Boltzmann brain - a truly universal consciousness.

& I actually did the math on this type of sub-planck scale physics where even the speed of light is relative in the ADS/Conformal GW Theory topic. The implications are the nano-replication of products like platinum, gold, & even water molecules - free energy via stable muon catalyzing fusion reactions achieved via the observer effect - & even unlimited electrical power based on temporary non-conservation of electromagnetic energy since in the theory positive charge is caused by micro-BH evaporation. 

ADS even reflects this universal consciousness in negative time, if the two find a way to communicate, that's a 5 dimensional living consciousness that can manipulate & percieve the past & the present simultaneously.

It's been infiltrated by selfish people & used like a religion, the U.S. education system is like the Church of that religion. IMHO people who go through the education system are misinformed "experts", rarely capable of breaking away from the ways of thinking they've adopted, lacking a certain ability to think outside the box. 

Einstein was one of those people who had an unbalanced tested IQ. I am going to argue that the existence of such people invalidates many popular forms of IQ testing.

A general idea in the field of IQ testing is a factor called "g" which is supposed to represent your overall ability to learn. 

For most people, there is a correlation between the amount of information they have collected in all fields. The general idea is that there are biological factors controlling the speed at which they extract information from their surroundings. 

I believe an important assumption in this thinking is that people use this biological capability in a manner that is similar to how everyone else uses it. 

Consider extracting IQ's from a Verbal/Quantitative test. Verbal reasoning measures one skill that helps you to persuade others. This is why the test assumes you have used your biological capability to gain skill in verbal reasoning - humans are social beings and it is hard to get far socially if you are not good at persuading other people. 

However, metaphor is not the only means of persuasion nor is it by any means a measure of logical reasoning ability. I believe, in fact, that a particularly logical minded person would reject this kind of "skill" altogether because of its complete lack of connection to understanding and creating understanding in others. 

The metaphor as a means of expression is capable of supporting any side of an argument and its opposite at the same time. It can be used to convince anyone of anything true or false and therefore has no value other than to open someone's mind to something. 

If what I say is true, then it might be a poor measure of biological learning ability to gauge the IQ of a person based on their ability to use and distinguish metaphors. Anyone who comes to understand logical thinking will reject the use of metaphors as a substitute for understanding. 

Einstein for example scored much higher on math IQ tests than he did on verbal. 

Einstein was one of those people who had an unbalanced tested IQ. I am going to argue that the existence of such people invalidates many popular forms of IQ testing.

A general idea in the field of IQ testing is a factor called "g" which is supposed to represent your overall ability to learn. 

For most people, there is a correlation between the amount of information they have collected in all fields. The general idea is that there are biological factors controlling the speed at which they extract information from their surroundings. 

I believe an important assumption in this thinking is that people use this biological capability in a manner that is similar to how everyone else uses it. 

Consider extracting IQ's from a Verbal/Quantitative test. Verbal reasoning measures one skill that helps you to persuade others. This is why the test assumes you have used your biological capability to gain skill in verbal reasoning - humans are social beings and it is hard to get far socially if you are not good at persuading other people. 

However, metaphor is not the only means of persuasion nor is it by any means a measure of logical reasoning ability. I believe, in fact, that a particularly logical minded person would reject this kind of "skill" altogether because of its complete lack of connection to understanding and creating understanding in others. 

The metaphor as a means of expression is capable of supporting any side of an argument and its opposite at the same time. It can be used to convince anyone of anything true or false and therefore has no value other than to open someone's mind to something. 

If what I say is true, then it might be a poor measure of biological learning ability to gauge the IQ of a person based on their ability to use and distinguish metaphors. Anyone who comes to understand logical thinking will reject the use of metaphors as a substitute for understanding. 

Einstein for example scored much higher on math IQ tests than he did on verbal. 

Believe whatever you want, I told you already it is not my place to tell you what to believe just how it all works based on evidence.

Edited by Vmedvil

I dunno, go to Europe sometime and ask to meet a priest or the pope or something then look and see if they have lost treasures and what their income actually is, just don't say that to him he may excommunicate you or something I am not absolutely sure on that matter, which you don't believe in God or whatever, so it doesn't matter, but Personally, I think the people with the Superior Weapons and Armed Forces are in power being the U.N. which would have a a army which was insane like a 100 million people or something if all combined.

The military answers to the Executive Branch of Government, usually. 

The Government answers to the 1%, the global leaders of industry.

The global leaders of industry can hire the CIA to start a war, the global leaders of industry answer to money & only to money - of which my theoretical 1,000 year old Zionist Vatican puppet-masters have the most of. They would be to the Rothchilds as the Rothchilds are to a homeless family

Edited by Super Polymath

The military answers to the Executive Branch of Government, usually. 

The Government answers to the 1%, the global leaders of industry.

The global leaders of industry can hire the CIA to start a war, the global leaders of industry answer to money & only to money - of which the my supposed Vatican puppet-masters have the most of. 

Money is just paper, resources are what really matter in situations of war in my experience, Materials,Weapons,Food,Energy,people and Land

Edited by Vmedvil

Money is just paper, resources are what really matter in situations of war in my experience.

Be that as it may, there's a hierarchy. The military is subject to authority, & authority itself is subject to wealth.

If there is all this excess gold in my theoretical Zionist family worth more than the combined GDP of China & the U.S. (1,500 years of collected & hoarded wealth), that would be why money isn't backed much by gold anymore. If it were, people would ask where all this excess gold is coming from, & they'd be able to find my theoretical secret society of Zion. Especially if they've access to secret molecular printing technology like nano-gold. Which has been technically possible since the 1960's right when Nixon whacked the gold backing of currency. 

Edited by Super Polymath

Be that as it may, there's a hierarchy. The military is subject to authority, & authority itself is subject to wealth.

If there is all this excess gold in my theoretical Zionist family worth more than the combined GDP of China & the U.S. (1,500 years of collected & hoarded wealth), that would be why money isn't backed much by gold anymore. If it were, people would ask where all this excess gold is coming from, & they'd be able to find my theoretical secret society of Zion. Especially if they've access to secret molecular printing technology like nano-gold. Which has been technically possible since the 1960's right when Nixon whacked the gold backing of currency. 

To absolutely prove this point, if I had this built would you have any question that It was more valuable than all money combined?

which we find indeed it is more valuable then this entire planet's GDP 

https://www.wired.com/2011/09/death-star-pentagon/

How expensive is the Death Star?
Even if you can imagine quite a bit, Centives, the economics blog of students of Lehigh University, says it would cost “$852,000,000,000,000,000. Or roughly 13,000 times the world's GDP” to build the Death Star…and that's just the cost of steel production.Feb 21, 2012

Edited by Vmedvil

To absolutely prove this point, if I had this built would you have any question that It was more valuable than all money combined?

which we find indeed it is more valuable then this entire planet's GDP 

How expensive is the Death Star?
Even if you can imagine quite a bit, Centives, the economics blog of students of Lehigh University, says it would cost “$852,000,000,000,000,000. Or roughly 13,000 times the world's GDP” to build the Death Star…and that's just the cost of steel production.Feb 21, 2012

The civilization that builds Dyson Swarms, much less active galactic core Dyson SPHERES like in your video (which are impossible btw they'd fall apart), will have molecular printing, nano-replication, you understand that by virtue of having nano-replicators you remove any form of bartering or monetarism from that civilization. So technically it would cost nothing to build it. This has nothing to do with your argument.

It couldn't even build an active galactic core dyson swarm without thousands of normal stellar dyson swarms, because you'd have to materialize most of the virtual particles in the vacuum of interstellar space just to amass the materials to build a swarm that large via star lifting. Most of your energy wouldn't come from stable fusion or even come from harnessing 20% of the of all the radiation emitted by the thousands of stars using dyson swarms by that point, most of it would come from kugelblitz engines. The artificial black holes of the kugelblitz engines could only be created by focusing nearly 20% of an entire star's total energy emissions into a planck length using the dyson swarm. 

Edited by Super Polymath

The civilization that builds Dyson Swarms, much less active galactic core Dyson SPHERES like in your video (which are impossible btw they'd fall apart), will have molecular printing, nano-replication, you understand that by virtue of having nano-replicators you remove any form of bartering or monetarism from that civilization. So technically it would cost nothing to build it. This has nothing to do with your argument.

It couldn't even build an active galactic core dyson swarm without thousands of normal stellar dyson swarms, because you'd have to materialize most of the virtual particles in the vacuum of interstellar space just to amass the materials to build a swarm that large via star lifting. Most of your energy wouldn't come from stable fusion or even come from harnessing 20% of the of all the radiation emitted by the thousands of stars using dyson swarms by that point, most of it would come from kugelblitz engines. The artificial black holes of the kugelblitz engines could only be created by focusing nearly 20% of an entire star's total energy emissions into a planck length using the dyson swarm. 

Which is why I said If I had it build no that is a Type III Civilization technology on the  Kardashev Scale, I could not build it without stripping many planets of all resources like thousands to millions. You are absolutely correct in this respect.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardashev_scale

But, Actually I am not too far off now from being able to build Nano-factories the land versions of these,which below is a video of what that would be like, which needs a nanoscale power source that is not Sugar having used Mitochondria as the source idea for the Sugar Reactor is how I have it as now in the design pattern, but scaling down Nuclear fusion reactors and Nuclear fission reactors to the nano-scale is difficult.

The Space Version is another story entirely not even close to that.

Edited by Vmedvil

The Space Version is another story entirely not even close to that.

Depends on your physical model of spacetime. According to mine there's a 100% percent probability that the Omega Consciousness evolves everywhere at everytime, consider the that my model of spacetime has no quantum foam, there's no planck length, just an infinite hierarchy of repeating cosmic structures that are the same as ours within the photon aether (with mass as a product of a curvature of spacetime not the other way around): an infinite number of smaller & larger scales which call the microverse or superverse hierarchy relative to our universe (with an infinite number of relativistic lorentz transformations of the velocity of C - which was slower in the CMB than it is now, but really because the CMB just had shorter GWs). Eventually life evolves at infinite points an infinite number of times, an infinite number of them become Omega. 

Edited by Super Polymath

Depends on your physical model of spacetime. According to mine there's a 100% percent probability that the Omega Consciousness evolves everywhere at everytime, consider the that my model of spacetime has no quantum foam, there's no planck length, just an infinite hierarchy of repeating cosmic structure that are the same as ours in an infinite hierarchy of smaller & larger scales (the lorentz transformation of C). Eventually life evolves at infinite points an infinite number of times, an infinite number of them become Omega. 

They may gain mutations in structure as generations of nano-factory pass when their molecular assembler's make mistakes like Carbon based life's DNA and Proteins as the replication proteins such as ribosomes do , but that is unknown how that will progress exactly yet. 

In any case, for now, I can still only construct DNA and RNA based machinery with my knowledge of living and Synthetic living organisms.

Viral Vectors and Synthetic Virii (Real)

rawBQwU.jpg

What I think the Nano-factories will look like (Photoshopped) next to a unedited Synthetic Virus or Viral Vector non-dormant.

4TljF8C.jpg

For a somewhat complete science Faire in Synthetic Biology here is my synthetic bacteria collection in Agar Tubes.

unY9D1M.jpg

Which I want to say that cracked tube is fine, it has nothing in it that is dangerous but even durable ones made of Polypropylene sometimes fracture and has since the tube has been sterilized and the organism transferred into another tube. 

800px_COLOURBOX15627033.jpg

Edited by Vmedvil

Alright though Polymath, I do want to comment on part of this, You can believe whatever you want the bible is not entirely correct but as long as it helps you live a moral and good life, I think it is a good thing, but what the Roman Catholics did back in the old days was wrong with burning of innocent witches and freethinkers, but they do not do those actions anymore and seem to have a pretty good morality but not always,If it gives you a reason to behave like a decent human being more power to you, but if it is used to justify evil actions it is a bad thing like the Roman Catholic Church did when they were in power during the Dark Ages then it is bad, but that can be said for any philosophy.  They are not in power any more like they where during those times, we are now ruled by the State and Governments and People not the church.

I believe that most people are good, or think themselves good, or at least want to be good, until they find rational reason for doing bad, in which case they can find justification to think themselves still good.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll give you an example of this process at work:

In the 1980s the Holy See & the United Arab Emirates form close ties. In 2001 the predominant global superpower invades the middle East, then out of no where the world's largest postmodern skyrise emerges in Dubai, where gold-plated Bugatti's are driven around by the affluent for show.

The RCC started making only thousands annually 1500 years ago, today the See of the Pope makes trillions annually. Never has this religious society been taxed for this wealth, as the Vatican is it's own nation-state. During Ahmad Shah Durrani's time the Pope had more power than the Kings of England, France, & the Emperor of Spain combined. The Knight's Templar were their double agents, with good enough detective work these Templar probably, most likely, found where Ahmad Shah Durrani's treasure was buried. Hundreds of years of gold horded by the Mayans, miles of caravans just to transport it, put an extra 138 billion dollars in adjusted wealth on Mansa Musa's net worth. A thousand years later, the Holy See could have turned that half a trillion dollars in half a quintillion, considering the fact that on their own they could have amassed tens of quadrillions of $USD just from 1500 years of donations to the Church made worldwide.

Generations of the rich have granted their moral authority more wealth than God.

Enough wealth to build networks of transcontinental, subterranean vactrain systems that run at 2,000 mph at 2% of the energy requirements of an airliner. Enough to tap into the immense resources of gold, silver, & platinum embedded in the mantle of the earth during it's formation without telling anyone. With that much gold & silver one could build a city that's goes from halfway into the mantle up to ~5 miles beneath the sea floor. 12000 cubic furlongs, with a city like the tip of an iceberg ascending from the surface of the Earth's crust which they'd refer to as New Jerusalem.

But first, they'd opt to cleanse the surface with meteor showers. In the event of a third world war, which I have no doubt this polyglot society of Uber rich Holy See Denizens have the means to provoke - American satellites could inflict orbital kinetic bombardment of tungston alloy rods that exceeds Russia's nuclear arsenal in destructive capacity, a military project known as Rods of God.

The beast in Revelations has seven crowns like the seven Emirates, the whore sitting upon a throne representing all peoples & languages in Revelations is revealed to be a city much like the Vatican.

& who invented the big bang theory? Who is responsible for the QM myth employed to attempt to fill in the severely broken standard model?? A very religious Christain is responsible for the Big Bang, & an army of academic puppets were responsible for QE. The German, I forget his named, capped QM off as an avoidant matter of statistical analysis.