Science Forums

Mediterranean, Appalachian, Pangaea Impact Crater

Kalopin

I think your knowledge of geology is fatally flawed, Pangea existed 300 million years ago, not during the pleistocene.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangaea

Again, objects impacting the Earth do not bounce, scrape, or otherwise do anything but impact and stay there, an object as large as the moon would be torn into millions of pieces by gravitational stress, it would not gouge the surface and continue on... An object as large as the moon hitting the earth would have turned the entire Earth into a molten sphere with a gaseous rock atmosphere, no life would have survived at all. 

if Pangaea is that old, then the pyramids and temples buried under limestone, melt rock on the Yucatan would have to be that old...and what about the still visible lines across the sea- floors- How long should something like that last??

The Moon was in orbit. It has its own electromagnetism [yes] and, as I have been trying to tell you- current impact physics is incorrect...

Chicxulub crater has been found to be much older than 65mya and no where near large enough to account for such a catastrophe to cover the entire planet in a layer of iridium, kill off all the dinosaurs or as the loss of so much diversity that existed during and at the end of the Pleistocene-which is when all this occurred...

These events occurred, they were recorded and have been scientifically proven- there was a great catastrophe 13kya to cause mass extinction- so, there must be some explanation...and this describes every detail. "IF" you can come up with another, I am 'all ears'! :-]

Well yes, but Nicola Tesla was not a fan of Relativity, so he didn't accept Einstein's speed limit. (For those of you interested, here's the original source article with the Tesla quote).

Now in that same link is new news that CERN is reporting that they've measured *neutrinos* going faster than light, but cosmic rays do not and there's no evidence of that anywhere (except on crazy conspiracy theory sites).

Now if you bother to work through [math]E=mc^2[/math] it is indeed the fact that Einstein really only proves you can't go AT the speed of light because at that point your mass becomes infinite, and the only reason photons can go that fast are that they are basically massless.

This has led to speculation--really only by folks who haven't done the math--that therefore Einstein says you could go faster. But actually one of the weird outcomes of the math is that if you go faster than light, time is negative. So you'd have to go back in time if you wanted to go faster, so:

No, the folks that "misunderstood" him were only the folks who were unqualified to interpret what he was proving anyway. 

That's kind of meaningless in terms of the actual science being done, and hardly proves to be a "conspiracy to hide the truth" or "overturns all the theories." Sorry.

Continuing to link to such silly sites really proves nothing.

Because you won't even address direct questions and refuse to provide any real data, explanations or anything else that might be relevant to an actual intelligent discussion, we've moved this whole thing to the Silly Claims forum.

As a reminder to visitors, you really don't want to end up here. It's basically our mechanism for making fun of you.

The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane, :phones:

Buffy

Then all you need do is explain what force is available to push out a massless object? [since the photon must be in front, right?!] ;-]]]]]]]

You have made the decision to further hide this information?

Edited by Kalopin

I hope that you will understand that the picture you posted is a great example of impact or volcanic melt rock- from an impact or eruption to instantly melt and to quickly cool to solid forming this structure...

A whole bunch of complete misunderstanding of the geology involved here:

• "Melt rock"--that is volcanically formed--can indeed form patterns (e.g. Devils Postpile in the Eastern Sierra Nevada of California), but the rock will be identical from section to section because it was indeed formed at the same time. 
  • The layers shown in the link that you provided have radically different composition from layer to layer because they were formed from different elements across very long spans of time via sedimentation, as can be seen from the different colors of the rock in each layer. Chemical analysis provides additional proof of this.
  • The picture I posted similarly shows different color layers (although harder to see than in the pictures you so graciously provided to help disprove your points), but also shows the effects of both uplift (the angle of the layers) as well as the effect of upwelling (the curved bulge). 
  • Impacts from interplanetary objects hit the earth at tens of thousands of miles per hour, and cannot preserve such movements without obliterating the layer formations except for a very limited circumference around the impact point.
  • If all such formations were due to impacts, they'd *exclusively* be found in circular formations around the point of impact. And we see no such thing.

Seriously, you show no evidence that you've done any research into any of this at all other than to go through and cherry pick data that you think proves your preconceived hypotheses which simply don't stand up to the mildest of scrutiny.

We're happy to make fun of them though.

[He] is neither crank nor charlatan — although to state my opinion and to quote one of my colleagues, he is at least gloriously wrong, :phones:

Buffy

Then all you need do is explain what force is available to push out a massless object? [since the photon must be in front, right?!] ;-]]]]]]]

Oh there's no need to push dear. You really need to get yourself a basic physics text book.

You have made the decision ti further hide this information?

Hide? Oh we won't give you the *publicity* of being in the new content list, but you can be sure that your silly writings will continue to sit here for folks to marvel at and ridicule! :cheer:

A man does not attain the status of Galileo merely because he is persecuted; he must also be right, :phones:

Buffy

Oh there's no need to push dear. You really need to get yourself a basic physics text book.

Hide? Oh we won't give you the *publicity* of being in the new content list, but you can be sure that your silly writings will continue to sit here for folks to marvel at and ridicule! :cheer:

A man does not attain the status of Galileo merely because he is persecuted; he must also be right, :phones:

Buffy

Really I had no attitude about this. It may be difficult to understand one's position or mood from just some posts on a forum? [so cheer up?;-]

I will be happy to make you laugh, if that is what you have gotten out of my research...

...and I have no problem answering your questions...

I do, however see that you have some problems answering mine?

Why? Can you not find any mechanism that is able to push out a massless object?

...and, yes, I have given plenty study to what you paid for and were graded on. Please do not take out your anger and frustration on me, just because you have been taught a bunch of nonsense.

...and maybe you should take a giggle at NASA for their "faster than light" spacecraft design:

http://rt.com/usa/165564-nasa-ixs-enterprise-white/  

As I am not alone in these considerations.

Now, back to the original point- Have you [or anyone] found any evidence to argue against the Moon impacting the Mediterranean 13kya?

The Moon is solid iron, it would not break-up. Every detail in Earth's geography explains this scenario and historical events all coincide...and now there is scientific evidence in the form of nanodiamonds that could have been thrown over four continents by no other means!

Yes, quite the joke this [reality] is! ;-]]]]]]]

Edited by Kalopin

if Pangaea is that old, then the pyramids and temples buried under limestone, melt rock on the Yucatan would have to be that old...and what about the still visible lines across the sea- floors- How long should something like that last??

What has the yucatan have to do with Pangea?

The Moon was in orbit. It has its own electromagnetism [yes] and, as I have been trying to tell you- current impact physics is incorrect...

Doesn't matter if the moon was in orbit if it has approached the Earth that closely it would have been torn apart by tidal forces...

Chicxulub crater has been found to be much older than 65mya and no where near large enough to account for such a catastrophe to cover the entire planet in a layer of iridium, kill off all the dinosaurs or as the loss of so much diversity that existed during and at the end of the Pleistocene-which is when all this occurred...

The Chicxulub crater was formed 65 million years ago at the end of the Cretaceous period, many millions of years before the Pleistocene, where are you getting these numbers from?

These events occurred, they were recorded and have been scientifically proven- there was a great catastrophe 13kya to cause mass extinction- so, there must be some explanation...and this describes every detail. "IF" you can come up with another, I am 'all ears'! :-]

What you seem to be having problems with is when they occurred, a mass extinction 13,000 years ago has nothing to do with any of the events you are asserting..

Now, back to the original point- Have you [or anyone] found any evidence to argue against the Moon impacting the Mediterranean 13kya?

Yes i have given quite a but which you have totally failed to address

The Moon is solid iron, it would not break-up.

No, the moon is not solid iron but that would make no difference even if it was...

Every detail in Earth's geography explains this scenario and historical events all coincide...and now there is scientific evidence in the form of nanodiamonds that could have been thrown over four continents by no other means!

An argument from ignorance is hardly convincing...

Edited by Moontanman

I do, however see that you have some problems answering mine?

Why? Can you not find any mechanism that is able to push out a massless object?

It's because they're electromagnetic waves, dear! :cheer: They're not particles, they have no mass, Physicists use the notion of "photons" as "objects" because it makes their behavior easier to explain. 

Called a model. 

Obviously you imagine photons to be "very small rocks" and they're not.

...and, yes, I have given plenty study to what you paid for and were graded on.

Well, apparently not enough! :O

Please do not take out your anger and frustration on me, just because you have been taught a bunch of nonsense.

Me angry? Oh not at all. I'm having fun with your strident and willful ignorance.

You've done nothing so far but to prove that you "know just enough to be dangerous."

And please don't assume I'm trying to convince you of anything, since obviously you "know everything." My responses here are solely for the poor souls who slog through this garbage to see that not a word of it has any basis in reality and does not go unchallenged.

Sorry about that. That's my job! :cheer:

...and maybe you should take a giggle at NASA for their "faster than light" spacecraft design:

http://rt.com/usa/165564-nasa-ixs-enterprise-white/

As I am not alone in these considerations.

"My what a big ego you have!" said Goldilocks.

Oh I'm quite sure it's possible we might figure out how to travel from point A to point B without traversing all of the points in between, or at least not without manipulating those points. Heck as Q said "all you have to do is change the Gravitational Constant of the universe." As a taxpayer I'm quite happy to pay for research by NASA or Kip Thorne or whoever else wants to investigate it.

Right now though we don't have any evidence beyond that neutrino data that anything travels faster than the speed of light, and even those results actually don't say that there's not something else going on since all we know is that they arrived sooner than they should have, not that their speed was actually observed. Those are two entirely different things.

The Moon is solid iron, it would not break-up. Every detail in Earth's geography explains this scenario and historical events all coincide...and now there is scientific evidence in the form of nanodiamonds that could have been thrown over four continents by no other means!

Have you got a scenario for how a mass as big as the moon suddenly moves out of its orbit, somehow just barely grazes the Earth and then gets back into it's almost zero eccentricity orbit?

And exactly what did the pushing?

Do you really not see how silly this is with even the most basic understanding of Newtonian physics?

Yes, quite the joke this [reality] is! ;-]]]]]]]

Not sure you would know reality if it dropped on your foot (which might melt if it did!).

Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen, :phones:

Buffy

I am hoping not to sound too judgemental, but I believe there to be no one available here that has vested enough study time into this research to form any kind of legitimate rebuttal?

The comments that have been made, so far, show such a lack of investigation and such an anti-scientific approach to what is an overwhelming amount of data supporting these hypotheses. It is not my intention to make anyone look ignorant...

The Yucatan peninsula was at the opening of the strait of Gibraltar 13kya and was this part of Pangaea before the cataclysm...

Yes, objects in orbit come in at lower rates, look it up...

Study the new research concerning Chicxulub, microspherules and impactites from this impact were determined to be several hundred thousand years older than the Cretaceous, eliminating it from the dino kill impact...which actually occurred 13kya...

The mass extinction 13kya has everything to do with the Moon impacting the Mediterranean- what do you say caused this?

last few statements are supposed to be a joke?

Photons are dying particles, what I refer to as "ash particles" and are among the slowest. These particles travel on pressure waves- so, there is your 'particle-wave theory' photons are not waves, they, along with all particles travel on waves...

Seriously? can you all not see how it has been all these academics who claim to know it all that have continuously tried their best to hide these truths?

Yes, you all know so much! 

but can't even answer one simple question concerning any exhumation process for any of the aforementioned anomalies?

LMAO!!!! I have been quite entertained and I hope that you all have had fun in seeing what I have been describing, such the cowardly approach to science, in backing away from any investigation. Wonder if these posters were to study all the details within this research?

Did I not just tell you that Voyager1 has found mass amounts of charged particles spinning at our Sun's heliopause?

Do you not understand what that means?

They are not photons- they are radiation from stars, supernovae, hypernovae, quasars, pulsars,... do you understand this?

The Moon is not and has never been in 'stable orbit' as there is no such thing! The Moon is currently retreating at a rate of more than an inch every year! Can you add that up? or can you only think within such a little time frame as your miniscule existence? 

So, at that rate, how long will it take for Earth's moon to retreat to its magnetopause? ...and what will occur when the Moon comes into contact with the edge of this force? Find this out and you will understand how many times this similar scenario[ a Lunar impact] has occurred in approx. 14 billion years... 

Look, I will try to go slower, if you all will try and keep up? ;-]]]]]]]

Edited by Kalopin

I am hoping not to sound too judgemental, but I believe there to be no one available here that has vested enough study time into this research to form any kind of legitimate rebuttal?

No, it's simply that there are no facts to go along with your theories, so there's no place for anyone to start even if they have the time.

The comments that have been made, so far, show such a lack of investigation and such an anti-scientific approach to what is an overwhelming amount of data supporting these hypotheses. It is not my intention to make anyone look ignorant...

No offense taken, although you're making at least one person appear to be tremendously ignorant of basic science.

The Yucatan peninsula was at the opening of the strait of Gibraltar 13kya and was this part of Pangaea before the cataclysm...

Well I took some time with teh Google this evening. I'm pretty good at finding stuff and doing research, and you know what? I cannot find even any crazy conspiracy sites that say anything about the Straits of Gibraltar being next to the Yucatan Peninsula 13000 years ago.

None.

Now of course maybe I missed something. The Internet is big, and even Teh Google can hide stuff.

But despite numerous entreaties, you've yet to produce a link that has this "fact" in it. 

Got one more chance before we lock all this down for posterity. Gotta link? :cheer:

Yes, objects in orbit come in at lower rates, look it up...

No seriously, want to take a stab at describing the orbital mechanics that makes this happen, what the source of the force that perfectly made it dip, why it came to a screeching halt so that it imparted to the earth a tiny fraction of what it's mass moving at it's current orbital speed (let alone the additional speed that would build up as it came closer to Earth's mass), and then magically move back up, not just into orbit but one with an extremely low eccentricity? Do you know what eccentricity refers to? Since you refused in your last post to address this question with anything more than the quoted sentence, Occam's Razor would indicate that you really simply have no idea what any of this stuff I'm talking about here means....

Study the new research concerning Chicxulub, microspherules and impactites from this impact were determined to be several hundred thousand years older than the Cretaceous, eliminating it from the dino kill impact...which actually occurred 13kya...

Ya think maybe there was another meteor impact within 100,000 years of whenever Chicxulub happened? Your logic would appear to imply that you think that would be completely impossible. Okay then, maybe the Moon Bounced on the 113,000 years ago and then again it bounced 13,000 years ago. Sure, why not? Sounds like you wouldn't even accept that theory.

So it's only your interpretation that no one else shares, and absolutely no other?

Okay! :cheer:

The mass extinction 13kya has everything to do with the Moon impacting the Mediterranean- what do you say caused this?

last few statements are supposed to be a joke?

Well, kinda needless to say, but in the absence of any physics describing how the Moon would bounce on the Earth and go back into a perfect orbit, no, I don't think that happened.

And it being April 1, most of us would prefer to think you're an elaborate April Fool's joke, and thus you're being treated that way, although the sad fact may prove to be that you're actually serious about all this stuff you're posting.

Photons are dying particles, what I refer to as "ash particles" and are among the slowest. These particles travel on pressure waves- so, there is your 'particle-wave theory' photons are not waves, they, along with all particles travel on waves...

Seriously? can you all not see how it has been all these academics who claim to know it all that have continuously tried their best to hide these truths?

Yes, you all know so much! 

but can't even answer one simple question concerning any exhumation process for any of the aforementioned anomalies?

Oh! Well! ASH PARTICLES! Why didn't you say so before! Yes clearly you've missed the recent articles that have exposed this giant conspiracy to hide the fact that wave-particle duality is meant to cover up the fact that all of the major governments of the world have been taken over by Greys. This has been a great embarrassment to the entire scientific community and the authorities are in the process of dissassembling CERN's multi-trillion dollar particle accellerators because they are designed entirely around particle-wave duality and thus are a gigantic waste because the theory has been proven to be a false flag operation to waste human resources and allow the Greys to invade.

LMAO!!!! I have been quite entertained and I hope that you all have had fun in seeing what I have been describing, such the cowardly approach to science, in backing away from any investigation. Wonder if these posters were to study all the details within this research?

What details? Where have you provided any? I can't find them anywhere on the internet...

It was fun to look though! I always enjoy chasing a wild goose! :cheer:

The Moon is not and has never been in 'stable orbit' as there is no such thing! The Moon is currently retreating at a rate of more than an inch every year! Can you add that up? or can you only think within such a little time frame as your miniscule existence? 

So, at that rate, how long will it take for Earth's moon to retreat to its magnetopause? ...and what will occur when the Moon comes into contact with the edge of this force? Find this out and you will understand how many times this similar scenario[ a Lunar impact] has occurred in approx. 14 billion years... 

Um, dear, the Moon spends all but 6 days of it's 27 day orbit outside the earth's "Magnetopause." Looks like this:

Source: NASA, "The Moon and the Magnetotail" 4/16/08

So what horrible thing is it you're claiming happens for 21 days out of every month?

Honestly if that's what causes the moon to bounce off the Earth and it happens 21 times per month, I think someone might have noticed that.

Maybe you're the only one seeing this bouncing happen all the time.

Maybe it happens only at night when everyone's asleep. Yah, that's probably it.

Look, I will try to go slower, if you all will try and keep up? ;-]]]]]]]

Yes, please slow down, that will help.

We're slow, so just try to stick to the physics that allows the Moon to bounce on the Earth all the time. Just keep it to that and maybe we'll catch up with your brilliance.

He uses his folly like a stalking-horse and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit, :phones:
Buffy

No, it's simply that there are no facts to go along with your theories, so there's no place for anyone to start even if they have the time.

No offense taken, although you're making at least one person appear to be tremendously ignorant of basic science.

Well I took some time with teh Google this evening. I'm pretty good at finding stuff and doing research, and you know what? I cannot find even any crazy conspiracy sites that say anything about the Straits of Gibraltar being next to the Yucatan Peninsula 13000 years ago.

None.

Now of course maybe I missed something. The Internet is big, and even Teh Google can hide stuff.

But despite numerous entreaties, you've yet to produce a link that has this "fact" in it. 

Got one more chance before we lock all this down for posterity. Gotta link? :cheer:

No seriously, want to take a stab at describing the orbital mechanics that makes this happen, what the source of the force that perfectly made it dip, why it came to a screeching halt so that it imparted to the earth a tiny fraction of what it's mass moving at it's current orbital speed (let alone the additional speed that would build up as it came closer to Earth's mass), and then magically move back up, not just into orbit but one with an extremely low eccentricity? Do you know what eccentricity refers to? Since you refused in your last post to address this question with anything more than the quoted sentence, Occam's Razor would indicate that you really simply have no idea what any of this stuff I'm talking about here means....

Ya think maybe there was another meteor impact within 100,000 years of whenever Chicxulub happened? Your logic would appear to imply that you think that would be completely impossible. Okay then, maybe the Moon Bounced on the 113,000 years ago and then again it bounced 13,000 years ago. Sure, why not? Sounds like you wouldn't even accept that theory.

So it's only your interpretation that no one else shares, and absolutely no other?

Okay! :cheer:

Well, kinda needless to say, but in the absence of any physics describing how the Moon would bounce on the Earth and go back into a perfect orbit, no, I don't think that happened.

And it being April 1, most of us would prefer to think you're an elaborate April Fool's joke, and thus you're being treated that way, although the sad fact may prove to be that you're actually serious about all this stuff you're posting.

Oh! Well! ASH PARTICLES! Why didn't you say so before! Yes clearly you've missed the recent articles that have exposed this giant conspiracy to hide the fact that wave-particle duality is meant to cover up the fact that all of the major governments of the world have been taken over by Greys. This has been a great embarrassment to the entire scientific community and the authorities are in the process of dissassembling CERN's multi-trillion dollar particle accellerators because they are designed entirely around particle-wave duality and thus are a gigantic waste because the theory has been proven to be a false flag operation to waste human resources and allow the Greys to invade.

What details? Where have you provided any? I can't find them anywhere on the internet...

It was fun to look though! I always enjoy chasing a wild goose! :cheer:

Um, dear, the Moon spends all but 6 days of it's 27 day orbit outside the earth's "Magnetopause." Looks like this:

Source: NASA, "The Moon and the Magnetotail" 4/16/08

So what horrible thing is it you're claiming happens for 21 days out of every month?

Honestly if that's what causes the moon to bounce off the Earth and it happens 21 times per month, I think someone might have noticed that.

Maybe you're the only one seeing this bouncing happen all the time.

Maybe it happens only at night when everyone's asleep. Yah, that's probably it.

Yes, please slow down, that will help.

We're slow, so just try to stick to the physics that allows the Moon to bounce on the Earth all the time. Just keep it to that and maybe we'll catch up with your brilliance.

He uses his folly like a stalking-horse and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit, :phones:
Buffy

NO! that would be Earth's magnetotail that the Moon must travel through! The magnetotail extends out behind a planet's orbit and away from its star. This is only a portion of the full magnetosphere... Magnetopause is the distance that a magnetic field extends out and this is what holds planets and moons in orbits- with gravity and electromagnetism. There will come a time when an orbit will decay enough to reach the edge of gravitational pull and this is when orbital elements rapidly change...

[no, the magnetotail is not the end of Earth's and the Moon's attraction to one another, if it were the Moon would have been gone a long time ago-please give better study before commenting]

see- http://www.brighthub.com/science/space/articles/63825.aspx

[please do not feel any offense when it has been said so many times- "intelligence will always look crazy to blundering idiots"] ;-]]]]]]]

I invite you to give better study to your satellite views. Understand that the African plate 'swiveled' from the Arabian peninsula, downward and to the east at point of impact. This motion pushed the Indian plate upward smashing it into the Eurasian plate forming the Himalayas [why they are all limestone- raised up from ancient seas]. At this same moment Australia was sent off to the east, Antarctica to the south and the north and south American plates were thrown off to the west, after being raised up from the mantle at the mid-Atlantic ridge and engulfing the Farallon plate...

I could easily go on, but I would like you all to give close study to just these few anomalies, determine if there would be any other mechanism available to accomplish this feat [...and change the effed up attitude] and help to correct student curriculum...

do you know any students? got kids?, grandchildren? do you want them to be able to study and learn the facts concerning Earth's and human history, as well as science?

...all this it is not my fault, but if you would like the truth- then that is what I [humbly] offer!

Edited by Kalopin

NO! that would be Earth's magnetotail that the Moon must travel through! The magnetotail extends out behind a planet's orbit and away from its star. This is only a pportion of the full magnetosphere... Magnetopause is the distance that a magnetic field extends out and this is what holds planets and moons in orbits- with gravity and electromagnetism. There will come a time when an orbit will decay enough to reach the edge of gravitational pull and this is when orbital elements rapidly change...

[no, the magnetotail is not the end of Earth's and the Moon's attraction to one another, if it were the Moon would have been gone a long time ago-please give better study before commenting]

see- http://www.brighthub.com/science/space/articles/63825.aspx

[please do not feel any offense when it has been said so many times- "intelligence will always look crazy to blundering idiots"] ;-]]]]]]]

I invite you to give better study to your satellite views. Understand that the African plate 'swiveled' from the Arabian peninsula, downward and to the east at point of impact. This motion pushed the Indian plate upward smashing it into the Eurasian plate forming the Himalayas [why they are all limestone- raised up from ancient seas]. At this same moment Australia was sent off to the east, Antarctica to the south and the north and south American plates were thrown off to the west, after being raised up from the mantle at the mid-Atlantic ridge and engulfing the Farallon plate...

I could easily go on, but I would like you all to give close study to just these few anomalies, determine if there would be any other mechanism available to accomplish this feat [...and change the effed up attitude] and help to correct student curriculum...

do you know any students? got kids?, grandchildren? do you want them to be able to study and learn the facts concerning Earth's and human history, as well as science?

...all this it is not my fault, but if you would like the truth- then that is what I [humbly] offer!

For our ancestors to see pyramids and temples buried beneath limestone melt rock would be similar to landing on the beach and seeing the statue of liberty buried to her neck in sand and rock!

so, what part would you all be playing? ;-]]]]]]]

this is a good description to what has occurred. Understand that devolution follows very closely to evolution and that many plants and animals that evolved during the lesser gravity days of the Pleistocene are still around but their genetics have since been distorted...

Explain the reason that plants and animals grew so much larger during the Pleistocene? This has been proven. So, Why did this occur? What is current belief? Look that up! ;-]

It would take a lot more force to form such mountain ranges that exist by just convection, uplift and subduction,...from continental drift and/or rebound... it would take the catastrophic force of an impact from just such a source, as an orbiting satellite the size, mass, weight, volume, density, in orbit and with this amount of retrograde spin and electromagnetic repulsion...

why, can you show me the math? ;-]

The energy to move mountains doesn't change whether it's slow or fast - you still need just as much to move matter. I can probably try my best to figure out some of the math, but given that it's your ideas, I would expect that you've already got the numbers available, no?

The energy to move mountains doesn't change whether it's slow or fast - you still need just as much to move matter. I can probably try my best to figure out some of the math, but given that it's your ideas, I would expect that you've already got the numbers available, no?

I have made many calculations, but am reluctant to present numbers due to such a lack of information, [so many intricacies and variables], that I would rather focus on tangible evidence and leave the math to- what needs to be- a multitude of astrophysicists, as even when the numbers may add up right and agree with the outcome, there is still no way of knowing their true accuracy...

That said- once each and every detail has been explored, it is my belief that you will find no other option to bury pyramids and temples under limestone and create all the geography that is very apparent...

There is NO evidence supporting any convection break-up of Pangaea. There is no dating process available to prove Pangaea broke apart such a long time ago. There is, however, plenty physical evidence, on satellite, in laboratory testing, historical accounts, physical processes,...that all point to a Lunar impact to the Mediterranean sea 13kya...

Open the strait of Gibraltar, [push Africa downward], until the Arabian peninsula is pushed well into Africa and Asia, this will make the Mediterranean almost round and will accommodate for the eastern U.S. and the Ozarks to be placed next to the Betic Cordilleras, replace south America to align the mountain ranges, re-attach the Indian plate and Australian plate to the east coast of Africa and attach Antarctica to the southern end of Africa- this is Pangaea...

...and if this is Pangaea and there are pyramids buried in caves on the Yucatan, then this leaves little choice but to understand a massive extraterrestrial impact forced the break-up of Pangaea at the same moment when a mass extinction occurred approximately 13kya...

[deduction;-]

sound feasible?

I have made many calculations, but am reluctant to present numbers due to such a lack of information, [so many intricacies and variables], that I would rather focus on tangible evidence and leave the math to- what needs to be- a multitude of astrophysicists, as even when the numbers may add up right and agree with the outcome, there is still no way of knowing their true accuracy...

That said- once each and every detail has been explored, it is my belief that you will find no other option to bury pyramids and temples under limestone and create all the geography that is very apparent...

There is NO evidence supporting any convection break-up of Pangaea. There is no dating process available to prove Pangaea broke apart such a long time ago. There is, however, plenty physical evidence, on satellite, in laboratory testing, historical accounts, physical processes,...that all point to a Lunar impact to the Mediterranean sea 13kya...

Open the strait of Gibraltar, [push Africa downward], until the Arabian peninsula is pushed well into Africa and Asia, this will make the Mediterranean almost round and will accommodate for the eastern U.S. and the Ozarks to be placed next to the Betic Cordilleras, replace south America to align the mountain ranges, re-attach the Indian plate and Australian plate to the east coast of Africa and attach Antarctica to the southern end of Africa- this is Pangaea...

...and if this is Pangaea and there are pyramids buried in caves on the Yucatan, then this leaves little choice but to understand a massive extraterrestrial impact forced the break-up of Pangaea at the same moment when a mass extinction occurred approximately 13kya...

[deduction;-]

sound feasible?

All of this sounds like a bad science fiction fantasy, impacts and changes like the ones you propose would have wiped all life from the face of the earth and why do you keep prattling on about a mass extinction 13kya ago? Do you not understand the concept of deep time? Pangea no longer existed 13kya in the past, do you have any evidence to contradict that?

Well yes, but Nicola Tesla was not a fan of Relativity, so he didn't accept Einstein's speed limit. (For those of you interested, here's the original source article with the Tesla quote).

Now in that same link is new news that CERN is reporting that they've measured *neutrinos* going faster than light, but cosmic rays do not and there's no evidence of that anywhere (except on crazy conspiracy theory sites).

Now if you bother to work through [math]E=mc^2[/math] it is indeed the fact that Einstein really only proves you can't go AT the speed of light because at that point your mass becomes infinite, and the only reason photons can go that fast are that they are basically massless.

This has led to speculation--really only by folks who haven't done the math--that therefore Einstein says you could go faster. But actually one of the weird outcomes of the math is that if you go faster than light, time is negative. So you'd have to go back in time if you wanted to go faster, so:

No, the folks that "misunderstood" him were only the folks who were unqualified to interpret what he was proving anyway. 

and be quite insane, :phones:

Buffy

yes, the LHC was a waste...

Please find a quote from Einstein stating what you have sadly misinterpreted...[time will not become a 'negative'- that is ludicrous!] 

where did Einstein say that light travels at a constant speed and could not be exceeded?

You all put words in people's mouths without any regard for the facts, push this nonsense on to students who have to pay for, be graded on and pass the ignorance down to more innocent minds as if it were reality! Stop promoting delusions. If you do not know and it is not known, then that is what teachers should be telling their students and not going along with every unevidenced hypotheses.

"IF" any bones are 65 million years old, then where are the 60 million year old bones? 50?,40?,30?,20?,10?,5?,4?,3?,... Why does the record go from 65 million years straight to 13 thousand years? with very few examples between? because it is b.s. and this is now coming out. There is NO way for skin and feathers to be intact on anything in this time frame. It seems quite amazing that these bones lasted for just the 13 thousand years and this only occurred due to radiation and the lack of any predators near the destruction zone, as north America was basically sterilized...

...so, yes, the physics is wrong and the dating is wrong and the theories are wrong and what is being taught is wrong...and if you would like the truth, then all you need do is explore this research...and feel free to inform me of any inconsistencies...

thanks ;-]

All of this sounds like a bad science fiction fantasy, impacts and changes like the ones you propose would have wiped all life from the face of the earth and why do you keep prattling on about a mass extinction 13kya ago? Do you not understand the concept of deep time? Pangea no longer existed 13kya in the past, do you have any evidence to contradict that?

I just gave you plenty evidence. There are temples and pyramids buried beneath rock, deep within caves. Do you believe they were built there?

[...you will have to stop postulating from a position of arrogance and will have to open your mind, go through and study every detail...]

Impact physics is badly flawed. Please understand that is a good thing. It means smaller impacts do not have the massive amount of force that has been proposed ...and that even the Moon impacting, although it did wipe out plenty life, was not enough to destroy all life...and it would take an even more catastrophic force than a glancing blow from an orbiting satellite with the mass of the Moon...

I have to say, to me- what is currently being taught with concern to these events "...sounds like a bad science fiction fantasy..."as there is NO evidence to support such claims and every detail to back my hypotheses...

...just ask the question: how did ten million tonnes of impact spherules cover north and south America along with northern Africa and Europe? ...how could this be possible with an ocean between? ...because there was no ocean between!

the YDB has been determined to be the time period when these spherules were deposited...and they contain nanodiamonds formed at over 2200* Celsius- so it had to have been a massive terrestrial impact...you see- no choice! [evidence?]

sorry, but the facts will speak for themselves...and anyone who will put forth the study will run into these same undeniable truths...

I hope you will take this time and see for yourself- then you may want to make this change? :-]

Edited by Kalopin