• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Moontanman

Moontanman

Unobtainium...

• Members
  • 8978 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:54 AM

Here ya go Turtle, maybe this will calm you down a bit and maybe even lift your skirt a little....

#2 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • 15145 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 03:31 AM

Those are the alien girls Double-D was telling me about!. :omg: Halleluja Halleluja!! Thank you MoonMantan. :highfive: Sometimes a big round-topped doorway between 2 girls playing harps in lacey/leathery wear is a phallic symbol as Carl Jung used to say that Sigmoid Freud used to say accidentally. I like them both, but it's Kennerly that I love. :tongue:

#3 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • 15145 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 04:15 AM

You've done it this time TanManMoon. Kennerly says I can't love her if I don't love Camille too. Like I'm going to argue with angels. When I die I want to come back as an electric harp. A PC speaker does no justice to the bass notes. Gotta hood up with some phones. :Music:

#4 Moontanman

Moontanman

Unobtainium...

• Members
  • 8978 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:13 PM

I thought they might life your skirt a bit...

#5 DFINITLYDISTRUBD

DFINITLYDISTRUBD

tsilcycrotom live

• Members
  • 2288 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:55 AM

Yup, As I toll you elswhere Mr Moon chicks that play viol's whether they be de gamba or violon in nature ...are much hotter. :P (usually a lot more fun as well :P ) What say you mr Turtle?Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 DFINITLYDISTRUBD

DFINITLYDISTRUBD

tsilcycrotom live

• Members
  • 2288 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:59 AM

Creepy, the more I look at them....I keep thinking about that scene in The Shining...you know ........this one!
Posted Image

#7 Turtle

Turtle

• Members
  • 15145 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

Creepy, the more I look at them....I keep thinking about that scene in The Shining...you know ........this one!

Part creepy, part kitschy, part kinky, part peepy...hard to put a finger on it. (Heaven knows I'm trying with all of them.) Maybe more leering looking at them will help. Oh, and listening... As with doing anything well, it's all in how you hold your mouth. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIPcOGnRS-A&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLxsrHVHwd7ZGlX1DaUbDHyWl3slCs-U6q

#8 LaurieAG

LaurieAG

Explaining

• Members
  • 1327 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:00 AM

Part creepy, part kitschy, part kinky, part peepy...hard to put a finger on it. (Heaven knows I'm trying with all of them.) Maybe more leering looking at them will help. Oh, and listening... As with doing anything well, it's all in how you hold your mouth. :tongue:

That seems a bit like ROBO GEISHA Turtle.

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Robo-geisha

Edited by LaurieAG, 24 September 2013 - 02:01 AM.