Science Forums

Not With A Bang But A Whimper

paigetheoracle

How will the world end? Not with a bang but a whimper in my opinion.

Look how peace is being maintained in Saudi Arabia and even The UK and how these countries keep their economies running. Welfare packages stop the general population revolting but it leads to a need for workers to do the menial work that their own countrymen won't. In pour the grateful poor from poorer countries. We see it in Britain too - first it was immigrants from the Caribbean in the fifties, more recently Poles. In America it started off as immigrants from Europe (send us your poor) - currently it is wetbacks from Mexico. This is probably how other civilizations crumbled too - from Rome, through China and South America too (The Maya deserting the city states and going back to the land). I believe it also explains the class war and the peace (The bit of rough on the side). To me it is the crumbling of the hard, disciplined masculine kingdoms, into permissive, feminine empires (This is not a criticism but an observation of evolution and devolution in progress - in other words that is just how it is (fact), not that is how it should or shouldn't be).

currently it is wetbacks from Mexico.

Wut.

To me it is the crumbling of the hard, disciplined masculine kingdoms, into permissive, feminine empires (This is not a criticism but an observation of evolution and devolution in progress - in other words that is just how it is (fact), not that is how it should or shouldn't be).

Rome crumbled because of people like Caligula, their economy went to **** and their federal/national government tore into a bunch of separate nations. If you're talking about the decline of the American Empire, it's certainly not due to immigrant, we're built on immigrants, and when we started to run out of immigrants that voluntarily showed up, we got immigrants from africa. America is nothing without our cheap labor, and don't you dare say otherwise.

Guest MacPhee

How will the world end? Not with a bang but a whimper in my opinion.

Look how peace is being maintained in Saudi Arabia and even The UK and how these countries keep their economies running. Welfare packages stop the general population revolting but it leads to a need for workers to do the menial work that their own countrymen won't. In pour the grateful poor from poorer countries. We see it in Britain too - first it was immigrants from the Caribbean in the fifties, more recently Poles. In America it started off as immigrants from Europe (send us your poor) - currently it is wetbacks from Mexico. This is probably how other civilizations crumbled too - from Rome, through China and South America too (The Maya deserting the city states and going back to the land). I believe it also explains the class war and the peace (The bit of rough on the side). To me it is the crumbling of the hard, disciplined masculine kingdoms, into permissive, feminine empires (This is not a criticism but an observation of evolution and devolution in progress - in other words that is just how it is (fact), not that is how it should or shouldn't be).

This is an accurate, and valuable, analysis of what's happening to the world. Unfortunately, it's politically incorrect. You think you can get away with posting stuff like that?

It offends against all Orthodox Left-wing Opinion. It's like a Russian posting a criticism of Stalin in 1936. Off to the Gulag with you!

Your post is obviously true, but truth doesn't matter these days. Everyone is concerned with keeping their head down.