Science Forums

Defending Stalin

kowalskil

Guest MacPhee

Is the sky green over across the pond, Mr. MacPhee

Ms. Buffy, the pond is coated with sky-green slime on both sides. But the situation looks fracking good! The windmills will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Ms. Buffy, the pond is coated with sky-green slime on both sides. But the situation looks fracking good! The windmills will soon be consigned to the dustbin of history.

Windmills consigned to the dustbin of history? Solar power too? So are you advocating solely for burning carbon and producing plutonium from uranium?

That's of course way off topic, and I was hoping you could try to justify your rather remarkably simplistic generalization with some kind of justification. Can you say something about it that might lead us to believe that you're doing something here that's a bit more than simply saying something silly in order to poke people and annoy them?

In re-reading your responses, it could also be assumed that your intent was to say that Stalin and Hitler were unblemished examples of governmental virtue like FDR and Churchill, but that's a bit of a stretch too.

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room, :phones:

Buffy

Guest MacPhee

Windmills consigned to the dustbin of history? Solar power too? So are you advocating solely for burning carbon and producing plutonium from uranium?

That's of course way off topic, and I was hoping you could try to justify your rather remarkably simplistic generalization with some kind of justification. Can you say something about it that might lead us to believe that you're doing something here that's a bit more than simply saying something silly in order to poke people and annoy them?

In re-reading your responses, it could also be assumed that your intent was to say that Stalin and Hitler were unblemished examples of governmental virtue like FDR and Churchill, but that's a bit of a stretch too.

I have discovered that all human evil comes from this, man's being unable to sit still in a room, :phones:

Buffy

Buffy, I must admit you're quite challenging for a woman. However you can't compete with real men, like CraigD. He bestrides the board like a colossus. I hugely admire him. You are doing the best you can, as a woman. And that's pretty good, though second rate compared to Craig.

However, please continue, as female thoughts are always entertaining. They allow us men to enjoy our superiority.

Buffy, I must admit you're quite challenging for a woman. However you can't compete with real men, like CraigD. He bestrides the board like a colossus. I hugely admire him. You are doing the best you can, as a woman. And that's pretty good, though second rate compared to Craig.

However, please continue, as female thoughts are always entertaining. They allow us men to enjoy our superiority.

I will be the first to agree that Craig is more intelligent than I! :cheer:

It just pains me to see a man fail so miserably in responding to even the simplest questions posed by a woman.

Oh wait, maybe it doesn't have anything to do with any inherent differences between the sexes. Maybe it's just that particular individuals have significant handicaps in being able to think logically or interact with people.

I'm sure its easier for you to imagine that any evidence of such individual mental incapacity is totally outweighed by the obvious superiority of Aryan males. Your heroes Josef and Adolf sure agreed.

You could surprise me by actually answering the questions posed to you, but I'm not holding my breath.

The master class seldom lose a chance to insult a woman who has the ability for something besides service to his lordship, :phones:

Buffy

Male superiority??? Really MacPhee?? C'mon put the huge club down, pick your knuckles up off the ground, and buy yourself a calendar...it's 2013. That kind of reasoning reflects badly on all men. Please don't include me with "US MEN" in your response. Not all of "US MEN" agree with that thought process.

• 4 months later...

One Minor Point:

Sincerely Meaning Well is Not a Mitigating Factor.

On the Contrary, it is an Extreme Aggravating Factor.

A Dictator who was only using the "It's for your own Good" Rap as a Psy-Op might earn himself a Brick by Virtue of not being Truly Altruistic.

{A friend envisioned People having to Spend all Eternity "Treading Water" in the the Boiling Urine of a Particular Race that he found Especially Odious.

"Earning a Brick" meant one was awarded a concrete block that one could stand on, rest and keep much of one's face above the Boiling Liquid.

And yes, the relative difference between The Sincere and The Hypocrite is just about that minute.}

Saxon Violence

Edited by SaxonViolence

• 7 months later...

I have watched many documentaries and read books on this beast. In many ways, he was worse than Hitler. Besides all the killing of his countrymen he raped many women and a number of them were not even 18 years old.

It just goes to show you that you can twist anything into an argument no matter how crazy the argument. Lawyers do this everyday.