Science Forums

Gallery Missing?

DFINITLYDISTRUBD

Clicking the Gallery link on the Forums page return an error screen when clicked.
Clicking the link to see all of a members galleries returns the same error screen. The same screen appears for both and is included below.
Clicking for a single gallery using "my gallery" works, so does using the gallery link in a member's profile with no issues.

http://www.sciencebasedmedicine.org/antifluoridation-bad-science/

No data received
Unable to load the webpage because the server sent no data.
Here are some suggestions:

Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data.

Crap, there,s a proper place to post this and here ain't it, please feel free to move this to Bug Tracker at your convenience.

Thought of a nice feature we could use. A means of allowing posters to delete and/or relocate their oops's without having to have Admins and Mods handle it. I could easily copy and paste this there right now but am unable to delete the thread itself. Edited by Gregb

• 1 year later...

Did you get an error?

I just uploaded this successfully

http://www.scienceforums.com/gallery/image/4426-498-xi-xi-xi/

Yes. Errors all around. If I try to make an Album, I get Action Failed. If I try to choose an existing Album I get a 404 error or some-such. This may be related to specifics of my account because many years ago when I was putting up a lot of math drawings and running out of space, Tormod switched a user setting to give me an unlimited capacity in the Gallery and Attachments. If it works for everyone else then good enough. :)

Edited by Turtle