Science Forums

Why Energy X Acceleration = Force Is True

ryan2006

Sir Isaac Newton said mass x acceleration = Force. I said, Energy x Acceleration = Force. Let me explain to people why this is true. I am a black belt in Tae Kwon Do. You focus your energy from your center and focus on breaking a board. The diet that you eat allows you energy to move just as the energy required to break the board is accelerated. When you have energy to accelerate you can break the board. So the energy in potential energy if I was holding a ball in my hand would fall to the ground due to the force of gravity. Because Sir Isaac Newton said that the apple would fall to the ground after measurement and adding E x ACC = Force I can conclude that Gravity attracts energy and mass. In addition, stating that Light is a constant speed, "would you agree?" Well if Light is accelerated then we can thus say E x c2 = M

Which after observing the board break after we accelerate energy we can also say that gravity also repels energy and mass. Thank You [name removed]

Edited by CraigD