Science Forums

Aliens And Ufo Discussions

Aethelwulf

Guest MacPhee

If alien spacecraft are visiting the Earth, our leaders must know about it. Top politicians, like President Obama, get reports from the US military radars, which constantly scan the sky.

So Obama must know the truth, and he would surely tell us. Why wouldn't he? If the aliens are real. As he hasn't said anything about aliens, they must be non-existent.

I know politicians are supposed to be idiots, but surely even a US President could not disregard hard evidence from his generals. The generals would be itching to fulfill their military duty, by defending US airspace from intruders, if there were any. And particularly, they'd shoot a UFO down, so the US Air Force could get a close look at the wreckage, and build a copy.

This would immediately result in the cancellation of the F-22 fighter program, in favour of advanced UFO-based US fighters. As this clearly isn't happening, the UFO's don't exist. Wibble wibble wibble, Face on Mars, X-Files, Dana Scully, Third Rock.

Is it all a huge conspiracy, to hide the truth by ridiculing UFO's?

If alien spacecraft are visiting the Earth, our leaders must know about it. Top politicians, like President Obama, get reports from the US military radars, which constantly scan the sky.

So Obama must know the truth, and he would surely tell us. Why wouldn't he? If the aliens are real. As he hasn't said anything about aliens, they must be non-existent.

I know politicians are supposed to be idiots, but surely even a US President could not disregard hard evidence from his generals. The generals would be itching to fulfill their military duty, by defending US airspace from intruders, if there were any. And particularly, they'd shoot a UFO down, so the US Air Force could get a close look at the wreckage, and build a copy.

This would immediately result in the cancellation of the F-22 fighter program, in favour of advanced UFO-based US fighters. As this clearly isn't happening, the UFO's don't exist. Wibble wibble wibble, Face on Mars, X-Files, Dana Scully, Third Rock.

Is it all a huge conspiracy, to hide the truth by ridiculing UFO's?

Well arguably, the best way to deal with ''nipping in the bud'' the idea these objects are even real is by closely following any claim they are with ridicule. Obviously many of the scientific reports made over the years funded by the American Government had absolutely no interest in making a worthy investigation but rather would see all cases attributed to everyday phenomenon - and in many cases, flat out ignoring the testimony of witnesses or even how credible those ''scientific explanations'' really where.

I think it's likely that whoever does know about UFO's is really a select few and no... not necessarily politicians. Politicians are not in the ''need to know,'' or at least, not many seem to be. I know just from reading about UFO culture within the politics of the american government, presidents and senators have tried their hardest to uncover the truth behind UFO's with little effect. Senator Barry Goldwater, to president Carter to name a few. Here in Britain, we have even had parliment, similar to your congress raise the question of UFO's with similar effect.

if aliens could travel distances between stars, in a timely manner, then what make syou think we can even detect them,

But I bet agencies like NASA have detected them... in fact I don't just bet, I know they have.

Joseph Walker was actually on the pay-roll of NASA and flew the first X-15 rocket powered ship - one of a number of vehicles called the X-types. These powerful ships would blast to the very edge of our Earth's atmosphere.

One of Josephs job's was to take pictures of UFO's. He actually got several pictures of saucer or orbed like spacecraft. Only one was ever released to the public by NASA.

Question is why?

If NASA did not want to gain attention like they have over the years, they certainly know how to go about it the wrong way. Of course, nothing to fear, because there is no such things as aliens and UFO's and absolutely no evidence for them says the Whitehouse.

• 2 weeks later...

Can I please say first of all, I am sorry for doing what I am about to do. I have people who want to read my investigations into the UFO phenomenon, so I will take up one more space in a new thread just copying my main article. Please let me do this, it saves anyone trying to look through anything. :(

• 6 months later...