Science Forums

Profound Suggestions

Phasic

hey man, i take that pretty offensively since my thoughts are extremely free, and aren't tainted by your "idiocy pie" which is all around us. they are there and are an influence, since all things are influences. just as how you have influenced me to come to my own defense. my my you are a prejudice one, a couple posts of text in a forum and you think you know me. state your opinions, BY ALL MEANS, but not false accusations towards others. have a good night, listen to some coltrane.

But do not think the teachings of the bible are foolish, because much knowlegde and peace of the soul can be sought through reading them and realizing what is beneath the underneath.

the Bible is just so fallible and tampered that it ought to be treated as just another book. Sure there are moral lessons from the bible, but you can learn also from dostoevsky for example. It does not serve as a basis for the complete way of life.

Is reason not the highest guide we have in forming opinions, then why has it been separated from belief.
because you can also believe in unreasonable facts. My opinion is that if logic and reason of certain things necessitates a belief in something, then only can that belief be fully justified.
Yes, this purpose may be just for the individualization of the soul so that at death we may once again join the innocence and blindness to evil that we experience as a child. Founded on these three essentials that all children contain at birth, Matter, Zone, and Soul. Matter is the only visible tangible essential. Zone is that which manifests itself as Energy, Life. It is not Energy: it is that which makes itself known as Energy or Force. The Soul is the pure and perfect simple.
You are just playing around with words here. What are you talking about, where's the justification? So there are three components now? Metaphysics philosophers have debated between dualism and monism, meaning whether humans are mere matter or also have a consciousness. but you are claiming THREE?
But do not think the spirit as a being or God above us, but rather with reason enlightening your mind think of God as the entire population of Earth and the Goodness of the Soul that is resident in every Human being.
What language are you speaking?! God is the transcendentally omniscient, omnipotent, eternal, and omnipresent Being, supreme and absolute in all positive attributes. This is a generally accepted definition from monotheistic theology. So you come here and say "think of God as the entire population of Earth....blabla". I can't think of it because it is not plain English.
Thou great and loving essence of all good whose child I am, Strengthen me in knowledge and show me more clearly the way. I love thee for thy tenderness to me. I trust the utterly and feel thee near me always. I am safe in thy hands and know thou will guide me aright.-Amen
May God approve your prayer. But please, dogma towards your whims will not take you towards goodness. You will not achieve what you want through prayer alone, you have to act logically and rationally. That's how physical laws work.

whoops my brain gone boing, A tale of a great grey and promiscously timid and unkown creature, who well resembles and elephant. damn right I like the life I live cuz I thought from negative to positive. And this is the great game we play, to twitch that ***** with a letered stich. Make your mark, your an old fart.
You have some serious issues.:note:

1. Thou shall not injure any living thing in thought and deed.

Ummm...I have to eat sometime. Last I checked, death happens, and more than that, it is necessary for life.

4.Thou shall be chaste in thought and deed

Does Aids seemingly have no prevention but abstinence, perhaps Aids is a plauge of the soul which illumines the mind to reflect sorrow in the body

Perhaps HIV is a virus, which attacks the immune system, and allows opportunistic diseases to attack the body. Perhaps throughout history, people felt that various afflictions were punishments, but we have shown that is not true, and have either eliminated or vastly cut down the number of people aflicted by those diseases.

6.Thou shall be clean of body.

What does this mean? I'm sure you don't mean that we need to be clean all the time, just think of children playing in the dirt. Or that we cannot ingest foreign objects...like, food? Medicinal drugs? Where do you draw the line? What is 'damaging' vs. 'okay'?

7.Thou shall be content

But you need to strive to follow the other 'commandments', that implies that you are not content. If you are content, you need not change anything, if you need to change anything, you are not content.

8. Thou shall worship the Good.

Who's 'Good' ? Your good? My good? The Great IPU's good?

BTW, I believe the correct conjugation of 'shall' with 'thou' is 'shalt' - you shall, thou shalt, but I'm not certain of that.