Science Forums

Paradox to the Orthodox

Phasic

phasic. obvioisly to acheive such inspiration for the stories you are trying to deceifer, people back then were heavily medicated on...well whatever they could get their natural-little hands on. "moses came to him in a tree" totally something you hear out of a psilocybin trip if you ask me.

yeah, this sure is stuff alright..

phasic. obvioisly to acheive such inspiration for the stories you are trying to deceifer, people back then were heavily medicated on...well whatever they could get their natural-little hands on. "moses came to him in a tree" totally something you hear out of a psilocybin trip if you ask me.

yeah, this sure is stuff alright..

Stuff alright, say Orby, do you think that maybe Phasic and peacegril came riding in on the same horse????

hmm i never thought about it. i don't think so though, peacegirls posts weren't that religiously ridiculous.

Give it a little more time Orby, I think thats where she headed. Some of her logic I understand, some of it I don't, and what I do understand, much of it I respectfully disagree with. Anyway I wish her the best, I think her book will be very difficult for the general population to identify with.