Science Forums

New discovery

peacegirl

Just curious, are you asking to delete the whole thread or do you want to delete one of the posts?

Infamous, I realized that this book is too heavy to talk in a question and answer format. It would be different if everyone was on the same page (in a literal context) so we could discuss it together, but no one has read it and I feel I am not getting the knowledge across. The problem is that because this knowledge is difficult ot begin with, and because it doesn't lend itself to immediate understanding, people assume that their reasoning is correct and this man was wrong. That is the problem. No one has seen how this knowledge extends into real life which shows conclusively that it does work. Unfortunately, in a forum of this type (I am not putting down forums in general at all), the more questions one asks, the more questions there are which makes it appear that I am lacking in understanding my own matieral. This cannot be further from the truth. But if I tell people they must read the book, they think it is a sales job. I am caught between a rock and a hard place. It is very draining on me.

I will keep it open for a little while longer if anyone has any last minute questions. I will leave the first three chapters with this forum if anyone wants to read it. In addition, I have a proposition for everyone. Whoever ends up actually investing in this book and studying it, if they can prove that they understand the principles (which is not difficult after reading and rereading the text before jumping to conclusions), I am willing to offer them a substantial commision if they pass this knowledge on. I am thinking of all the ways I can spread this knowledge and if people help me (because they are excited) I am more than willing to share the profit. Just a thought for anyone who wants to make money and also wants a better world for us all.

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can close the thread if you'd like to end the discussion.

P.S.

You can always use "Private Messaging" to reach anyone directly without asking someone to ask someone to do something. Click on my name to the left to see an option to PM me directly for example.

Thanks Clay for the tip; I have so much to learn about how these forums work. I will remember to do this next time.

Infamous, I realized that this book is too heavy to talk in a question and answer format. It would be different if everyone was on the same page (so to speak) so we could discuss it together, but no one has read it and I feel I am not getting the knowledge across. It is a little draining on me. I will keep it open for a little while longer if anyone has any last minute questions. I will leave the first three chapters with this forum if anyone wants to read it.

Before this is completely closed and I have no chance to go at it again, thanks PG for the discussion and despite my negative, cynical nature, I would still be interested in reading the first three chapters but I never got around to asking how to access the material you sent. My email is [email protected] if you are still interested in allowing me to read it. Despite my skepticism towards nearly everything, I love to force my mind to consider new material. The only one thing I can count on is that I know so very little and probably have that all wrong anyway! :hihi:

Before this is completely closed and I have no chance to go at it again, thanks PG for the discussion and despite my negative, cynical nature, I would still be interested in reading the first three chapters but I never got around to asking how to access the material you sent. My email is [email protected] if you are still interested in allowing me to read it. Despite my skepticism towards nearly everything, I love to force my mind to consider new material. The only one thing I can count on is that I know so very little and probably have that all wrong anyway! :hihi:

You are so welcome Nielklot and believe it or not, you are not cynical, just protecting yourself against all the phony claims out there. I am happy that you are interested which shows me you have not closed the door completely. That shows me you have an open mind which is very commendable in my eyes. I have tried to show people that I am not a crackpot, a fake, or a fraud. But people have a way of twisting things to show me where there is a flaw when there isn't any, and the sad thing is they haven't even read the material.

I will you send you the first three chapters to your email. I hope this wonderful group of people doesn't discount what I have said here. Please pass this thread on to others who might give me the benefit of the doubt. I am not saying the people here haven't, but once again, the problem stems from getting bits and pieces and asking questions that are already answered if you read the book. I need more help then you can imagine. I guess you really can imagine seeing how I put my heart into this discussion. This is the first group since the final proof has come out. Consider yourself at an advantage. If you ever get sad because of the world we are faced with, remember this author. Maybe you will decide to give him a second chance. I also want to thank this administration for allowing me to use their money, time and effort, on someone they don't even know. You are all the greatest!