Science Forums

Great Place but....

• 2 months later...
Any alternatives here to that ?

Like I explained in my reply to your PM this feature is turned off to save bandwidth. There is currently no way users can enable it on their own.

I have never been asked about this by anyone else so it seems it's not something people miss a lot around here.

Thanks for pointing it out, though - maybe others can tell us if this is important or not. :)

Sorry...I had to turn this off again because it messed up vBulletins RSS feeds! There seems to be a bugfix for this which was released only a few days ago. I can't fix this for at least another week, since I am currently away...will look into it when I get home.

• 3 weeks later...
Sorry...I had to turn this off again because it messed up vBulletins RSS feeds! There seems to be a bugfix for this which was released only a few days ago. I can't fix this for at least another week, since I am currently away...will look into it when I get home.

Thanks but no thanks,

Please tell us where is this poll ?:)

Thanks but no thanks,

Please tell us where is this poll ?:)

There was no reason for the poll since I decided to turn the feature on to test it. As should be clear from the posts above the test results were negative but not in the way I expected them to be. Let's hope future releases of vBulletin fixes the RSS bug.

There was no reason for the poll since I decided to turn the feature on to test it. As should be clear from the posts above the test results were negative but not in the way I expected them to be. Let's hope future releases of vBulletin fixes the RSS bug.

Oops sorry, but that should not stop us from having an option of viewing forums in post view. ie. There should be an option to get results of latest topics in ScienceForums in post view, So no need of Tooltips.

U r so dependent on that VBulletin, is it not open source ?