Science Forums

Saucer Kraft In Space

AMENHOTEPI

Amenhotepi:1426.16/5/05

DESIGNING SAUCERS FOR SPACE.

..WITH TH ADVENT OF NANO AND NANO TECHNOLOGY ONE DAY SOON, I IMAGINE WITHIN 15 TO 20 YEARS MAN WILL HAVE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH SAUCER COMPUTER RESOURCES TO BUILD A SAUCER POSSIBLY WITH FASTER THAN LIGHT, CAPACITY..PROBABLY NOT NITROGEN, HYDROCARBON OR EVEN NUCLEAR-POWERED, THOUGH LIKELY LASER, AND X-RAY-LASER AT THAT.!..FOR: IN TH SMALL WAV.LENGTH OF [10^-3 TO 10 NM] X-RAY, THERE MUST BE A WINDOW TO DEVELOP WELL, META-MATTER TECHNOLOGY, TRAN TECHNOLOGY TO EXTRA CONTINUUM..TO META REALITY.

BEYOND.

: Our [Man's] concepts of an "engine " as such WILL NECESSARILY change over a 20+ yr period..i mean th age of hydrocarbon fuels will pass, probably conventional forms of nuclear-power or those types of propulsion, too..to make way for altogether lightweight technology, literally..also, v. likly technology will be moving towards molecularatomy dimension sub sub and way below presently known atomic size..

..Let, me give u an example ,..within 20+ yrs technology w. LASER BEAM could be CODIFIED re-designing th scope and utilisation of computers < alligned to SAUCERS e.g> ..we, could be building 1,0km CIRCUMFERRAL OBLATIV. ELLIPSOID SAUCERS w. 500,000 +60[zeros] molecules mass, GUIDED by ONBOARD SAUCER COMPUTER LASER-TRONICS operating in a very very narrow bandwav.length of X-Ray-Laser..MAKING OBSOLETE our present concept of PROPULSION, to: micro-microscopic fine "engines" ANALYTIC in nature and function, TOTALLY MODULAR OR MOBILE AND DETATCHABLE..possibly w. th ability to TRAN matter into EXTRA dimension for totally copious aims..

:

1426. 17/05/2005 AMENHOTEPI < here >..

- ..re faster than light..

.. i really believe that: computers are taking usMan rapidly away from HERE, at terrific SPEED, figuratively..i, believe , that in 20+ yrs time , th type of computers that we will be using will have totally transcended today's hopes; and, COMPUTERS hardweight in evidence today, will be replaced w. HIGHLY HIGHLY ANALYTIC COMPTER BRAINS of SENSORIOUS POWER..possibly: CONVERTING RAW DATA viz X-ray reading of Space and Space's evolutioary evidence into holographic REPRESENTATIONS that could be generated into REALITY in 'X-RAY MEDIUM' < 10^-3 to 10 nm >..i think that this would work something, like: 4-X-ray vis-a-vis 4-Velocity unto an Inertial Reference frame, [ see WIKIPEDIA online free Encyclopaedia [ re 4-Velocity ]-] for more, or Cosmological thinking along these same lines viz 4-Physiks in science, around today.-

..Faster than light, around THIS directly RELATED TO TH BUILDING OF SAUCERS..SAUCER SCIENCE -

gl1au 1 c,a,d32020

amenhotepi

..Can i just say that, my field of INTEREST is really w. these types of IDEAS used w. SAUCERS, not as such on any commercial scale..really,

13666a c,a,d

AMENHOTEPI

• 3 weeks later...
Amenhotepi:1426.16/5/05

DESIGNING SAUCERS FOR SPACE.

..WITH TH ADVENT OF NANO AND NANO TECHNOLOGY ONE DAY SOON, I IMAGINE WITHIN 15 TO 20 YEARS MAN WILL HAVE SUFFICIENT ENOUGH SAUCER COMPUTER RESOURCES TO BUILD A SAUCER POSSIBLY WITH FASTER THAN LIGHT, CAPACITY..PROBABLY NOT NITROGEN, HYDROCARBON OR EVEN NUCLEAR-POWERED, THOUGH LIKELY LASER, AND X-RAY-LASER AT THAT.!..FOR: IN TH SMALL WAV.LENGTH OF [10^-3 TO 10 NM] X-RAY, THERE MUST BE A WINDOW TO DEVELOP WELL, META-MATTER TECHNOLOGY, TRAN TECHNOLOGY TO EXTRA CONTINUUM..TO META REALITY.

BEYOND.

Poppycock

Poppycock

Just to make this thread slightly interesting, even if only remotely:

"Poppycock" derives from the Dutch "Pappe kak", wich literally means "soft ****", as in diarrhoea. When they refer to someone speaking "pappe kak", it means "diarrhoea of the mouth".

Not appetizing in the least, but rather interesting, I'd say. AMENHOTEPI might be suffering from "pappe kak" of the keyboard. :Alien:

Just to make this thread slightly interesting, even if only remotely:

"Poppycock" derives from the Dutch "Pappe kak", wich literally means "soft ****", as in diarrhoea. When they refer to someone speaking "pappe kak", it means "diarrhoea of the mouth".

Not appetizing in the least, but rather interesting, I'd say. AMENHOTEPI might be suffering from "pappe kak" of the keyboard. :Alien:

Very interesting Boerseun; Thanks for that tidbit, I think it is safe to say that most of us were unaware of the true origin of this phrase. Amazing how nonsense can lead into the unfolding of new facts for the inquisitive mind. If your stomach can handle it one might declare this "food for thought".