Science Forums

Needing this medicine.

well i suggest you work on yourself mentally, not saying you're ill or anything...you should just strengthen yourself so that getting up is a snap. you don't really NEED that sort of medicine. a couple bong hits gets me pretty anxious to start my day, even though it's said to do the opposite. not saying you should try that though.

well i suggest you work on yourself mentally, not saying you're ill or anything...you should just strengthen yourself so that getting up is a snap. you don't really NEED that sort of medicine. a couple bong hits gets me pretty anxious to start my day, even though it's said to do the opposite. not saying you should try that though.

Carefull orby; I think the FBI might be listening. Seriously though, it may help if you exercise before you go to bed. Its also not a bad idea if you could get to bed at around 9:30 in the evening. Early to bed, early to rise, makes a man healthy, wealthy, and wise.

• 1 month later...

sleep 45 minutes every 4 hours, that'll make you happy to go back to the 'normal' way of sleeping when you do :D.

Seriously though, eat some bannas or other potasium containing food about an hour or so before you sleep and do some cardio each morning. You'll be so full of energy after a few weeks you won't know what to do with it.:)