Science Forums

Hi Friends

TAMallick

I am a Bangladeshi trained medical doctor. Recently I became successful at finding a residency position in America. I want to gather and share knowledge here.

judging by the dozens of forums you have posted this exact message to, you are a spammer. how's that for knowledge here?

Welcome to hypography, Dr. TAMallick! :) Please feel free to start a topic in the introductions forum to tell us something about yourself. MDs are a rarity in these fora, but in my experience, are usually handy to have around. :thumbs_up

judging by the dozens of forums you have posted this exact message to, you are a spammer. how's that for knowledge here?

Maybe, Turtle, but maybe Dr. T is just someone looking to join some internet forums, and is shopping around, so to speak.

We’re both veterans of the struggle to stem the evil tide of SPAM, but let’s not let that make us unfriendly! Remember, friendliness is one of the best things we have here at hypography.

Maybe, Turtle, but maybe Dr. T is just someone looking to join some internet forums, and is shopping around, so to speak.

We’re both veterans of the struggle to stem the evil tide of SPAM, but let’s not let that make us unfriendly! Remember, friendliness is one of the best things we have here at hypography.

mmmm...i guess time will tell. given that the staff has been unaware that the tide here is a tsunami, i'm not holding my breath on the good doctor. moreover, i don't ascribe to friendliness that isn't due. but, we're both friendly veterans of my view and inclinations to call a fig a fig and a trough a trough. benefit of the doubt, or detriment of the surety. :spam:

what say ye Dr. TAMallick?

ps. here is the good doctor's avatar at allergychat.net

Dr. TAMallick profile @ allergychat.net

can't you feel the love?

ps. here is the good doctor's avatar at allergychat.net

Dr. TAMallick profile @ allergychat.net

can't you feel the love?

Hey, it’s Che!

An icon of my youth, mostly in rough monochrome outline on t-shirts, I didn’t know much about him ‘til I saw the movie The Motorcycle Diaries[/url], based on Che Guevara’s book of the same name.

Though a controversial figure, to say the least, Che is widely acknowledge to have had great love for poor people, and the opposite for the rich people who kept rich by keeping them poor.

Welcome Dr. TAMallick, I'm also new, but have found great things here at this forum.

Glad you’re enjoying it, Genraven.

All you new folk would do well to be sure to read our rules page. I’ve noticed that several new members are posting only short, one sentence or less posts, which is against the rules (they’re called “hit and run posts”). Though a staple of social media sites, so it’s understandable that newbies would post them here at hypography, everyone should try to put together longer, more complicated thoughts, in longer, more complicated posts, as hypography isn’t a social media site, but a science discussion forum.