Science Forums

Our Universe Is?

sigurdV

DrF: Im NOT convinced sVtxt is of any use outside psychiatry. However...Ive been kindly asked by sV to report on that matter, however dark it may be, and i cant help noticing that sVtxt seems to go through some...eh...monthly "Rejungification Process", which he describes as "resurrections" or "Joining the Wolves". I can make out neither bead nor tail here since the subject seems to involve no chamberpots... So I conclude that the silly forum ideed is the next best forum for sVtxt.

I am beginning to think that you are making a mockery of Hypography. I strongly suggest that you post something of scientific value.

I never intended that... sorry!

Where should it be put?

Is there a thread called "something of scientific value" somewhere.

Nope...

Hmmm

1 I will not open new threads.

2 I will not discuss "Theology" unless invited to do so.

3 I will only write in threads of my own, or threads where there already is something of scientific value to be found.

Will that do?

PS It might be a good idea if you told me what gave you that idea in the first place?

Its very far from the truth,but given said knowledge might make it possible for me to restrict my statements in order not to "step on anybodys toes" in the future.

Also: If i restrict myself to litterature,philosophy,logic,music and mathematics i might be able to, or have already written something of value in hypography... In so called "Hard Sciences" im but a student.

And:

WHY should I want to mock Hypography? What would be my point??

To get me banned???

Perhaps: Do you find "mockery" of hypography or breaking of the rules in this very entry? Or this thread?

I never intended that... sorry!

Where should it be put?

Is there a thread called "something of scientific value" somewhere.

Nope...

humour???

Hmmm

1 I will not open new threads.

no one is preventing you from starting threads, just simply make them coherent

2 I will not discuss "Theology" unless invited to do so.

Juat read the theology forum rules and proceed accordingly- you do not need an invitation

3 I will only write in threads of my own, or threads where there already is something of scientific value to be found.

you can do both- just make sure your audience can follow what you post

Will that do?

PS It might be a good idea if you told me what gave you that idea in the first place?

Its very far from the truth,but given said knowledge might make it possible for me to restrict my statements in order not to "step on anybodys toes" in the future.

Come on now Sig, look at what you wrote.You chose to post under the silly claims forum and silly you are. If you are looking for fun, then try the watercooler.

Also: If i restrict myself to litterature,philosophy,logic,music and mathematics i might be able to, or have already written something of value in hypography... In so called "Hard Sciences" im but a student.

And:

WHY should I want to mock Hypography? What would be my point??

To get me banned???

I have not clue as to what your point is and I am sure I am not the only one who has read this thread and said "wat???"

Perhaps: Do you find "mockery" of hypography or breaking of the rules in this very entry? Or this thread?

Look Sig, I like you and am trying to help you out here, but give me a break. This is a forum for discussion; not incoherent ramblings. Make yourself clear so that our members can participate in your threads. You are not breaking any rules in this thread or I would have stated thusly. However, when you post what appears to be nonsensical chatter in a forum designed to educate and advance our members, I have to draw the line and call it mockery.

humour???

no one is preventing you from starting threads, just simply make them coherent

Juat read the theology forum rules and proceed accordingly- you do not need an invitation

you can do both- just make sure your audience can follow what you post

Come on now Sig, look at what you wrote.You chose to post under the silly claims forum and silly you are. If you are looking for fun, then try the watercooler.

I have not clue as to what your point is and I am sure I am not the only one who has read this thread and said "wat???"

Look Sig, I like you and am trying to help you out here, but give me a break. This is a forum for discussion; not incoherent ramblings. Make yourself clear so that our members can participate in your threads. You are not breaking any rules in this thread or I would have stated thusly. However, when you post what appears to be nonsensical chatter in a forum designed to educate and advance our members, I have to draw the line and call it mockery.

PS Humor warning!

!Oh!...eh...mabbe i Am incoherent (to be edited) Like,say,Lewis cARROL i need at least one eh...outlet!

" this time im not editing my first version of my text

Above is three line where the first is supposed to carry "1" and th therd nr "2"

Meanwhile (i mean while you look at basic centence one) i decide i was to hasty in translating/assimilating your statyement. (Still under the no editing interdict) THERE!

4 Now its gone, need i look back and translate? Or is that overdoing it?

5 I defy you monster of turtles you can do this better than I do! ... obs not you pamela, i always sympathized wit you and ((((((Zpelling))))))) errors? or ????: """"""sVtxt"""""")

Perhaps thats why my reaction was unusually violent! Reality turned into a nightmare?(do you recall your reaction when you finished the ghoststory and somebody knocked at the window)

7ill explain until the end of eternity (And Back)88 first rule in understanding sigurdV: begin by finding his (in any "normal" sense) well formed formulae ---YAY! i meant "sentences"88

6 If you want... R we friends again? (even if we never were) Humor warning!( But plz i cant equip every joke with :agree: that... Turtles ...hOOOO hOOOO its time to tell us non matematicians what a Proof is and what would be involved in proving the last statement & the generalized sXtxt :)

88888888888888888888 ad inf.

U wait... ill rest and return.

(a)Above is a first xample of a such and such effect...it should be edited and compressed as far as possible to become a basic statement...Right?

(B) I usually smuggle in changes,deliberate mistakes int o txt i find easy to understand... if I only introduce one most minds will miss it.

But where is the border between clarity and nonscens and conscious and subconscious?Where might they coinside???????????????

And where did the emoticon where i intended "(B)" come from?

© In general where do thoughts and txts come from? "Noy the Zame place surely??" There a "y" is replacing a "t", and a "Z" is replacing an "s". Was it deliberate? How can I/u tell?

(d) A first attempt to explain/define #sVtxt# is concluded... eh ... finished. (the end)

(e) ill try to remember our whatever when/if I define coherence Pam :)

(f) another problem is im not writing all that needs to be read to understand the beginning properlyin the same post or thread as you find the beginning in

(g) im finding a growing recistance in stating what i find obvious again and again