Science Forums

Should women not be distracted from bearing and raising children by science?

Guest MacPhee

Happy New Year!!!

Well it really comes down to how you were raised. My dad was eager to share his interests and hobbies, and I was eager to learn. My mom was more into reading and writing so I absorbed that as well. And of course, when I was old enough to help, she was all over that.I remember being about age 3 and using a lint brush to clean the carpeted stairs :P

Give yourself some credit duck, raising 5 kids takes some serious dedication,love and strength beyond measure :)

Thanks for the encouraging words Pamela :) I shouldn't cry over spilt milk as we are not doing too badly: one's a 3rd year plumber/gasfitter, 2 are in university, one's applying for the police force and the youngest (15) wants to go into engineering upon graduation.

Here's the link to the autism thread and perhaps when you get a chance you can tell me about that diet you have your son on, thanks :) :

http://scienceforums.com/topic/3434-what-is-autism-wheres-my-spelling-checker/page__st__15