Science Forums

A New View To The Unyfing Theory Of Nature , Upn

Urod

X = 'X'

I try hard not to use math because the theory needs to be proven perfect ( that's why I am in this Forum ) before we take it's properties and use them to create the corresponding formulas .

Let's keep in perspective our main present trouble : no theory so far created formulas just from its text . All present formulas were empirically derived via experiments and a lot of the principles behind them were discovered by accident .

The Real physics theory , the Grand Unifying theory , will be able to offer the means to translate its principles in correct formulas without any experiments .

Since I believe the UPN does provide the right path , I invite the more brainy to extract from it some basic , fundamental formulas .

Dont worry im no matematician :)

I SHOULD be a Logician but im only a student of truth.

To me the equation "x = "x"

" defines/exemplifies two levels of abstraction,

where x might be the nothing

and "x" being either a separator/border between ourselves and x,

or ourselves looking at the border hiding/shielding x from us.

There *r* singularities/ideal objects and ordinary objects like us and our constructions: A ztring is "ztring", a string is "string" and we r ourselves.

Summing up: From Nothing to Something to ... r

Meanwhile: If you are white my answering move will be 1 ... King Knight to Bishop three.

• 3 weeks later...

Breaking news and a historic moment : CERN announced the OPERA experiment detected neutrinos moving slightly faster than light !

The UPN allows for faster-than-light moving matter and explains it so this news is not just an arresting of the Relativity/Quantum theories permanently but an aknowladgement of what UPN predicted , please see text .

Can you extract from the UPN the basic formula describing the Force needed to move a Micro-vortex ?

As we kiss goodbye the Relativity/Quantum theories , take a look at how the UPN shows that at the centre of galaxies there must be a collection of 'black-holes' due to the limit size of a single black-hole , idea supported by observations showing the stars very close to the centre of galaxies have an erratical orbit that can be caused by multiple black-holes spinning and changing the gravity waves in the imediate vecinity .

Further more , the UPN concludes that stars are at least made of one black-hole !

The reasoning is extremely simple , tipical of the UPN ( Nature ) : matter is spun SuperFluid ( micro-vortices ) and only black-holes can create them , hence a star cam lose matter in CMEs yet have fairly constant masses is due to the continuos replanishment of matter inside the star by a black-hole . Even me can understand that so it must be true !

As you see , once you start thinking in terms of micro-vortices , waves and harmonic fields , all start looking trivially simple .

BTW , talking about music to the ears of the UPN fans ( just four so far ! ) , the OPERA announcement of neutrinos slightly faster than light can be easily explain by the UPN since the micro-vortices the neutrino is made of can have their spin accelerated by Harmonic field if positioned just right .

Start thinking micro-vortices , waves and harmonics in a SuperFluid and Nature will reveal to you in simple forms and principles .

BTW , the spontaneous forming of Fundamental Micro-vortices , FMV , in the SuperFluid -- not the matter micro-vortices MV -- ( see UPN text for science press release ) explains not just the 2.7 K CBR but also explains precisely why radiation ( light ) diminishes with distance --- it is disipated by the FMVs .

Cheers !

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi again Urod :)

I have sad news for you: You may have to reformulate UPN: the foundation of your theory.

It seems there never was a nothing that something could have come from! :(

See #28 in "The theory of nothing" here in strange claims forum.

Good to hear from you , I feel lonely in the UPN universe .

Now regarding your comment , the UPN actualy shows that Nothingness does Not exist ( as the name and its definition implies , nobody will be shocked by this ) .

Therefore Somethingness ( all around us ) is the Default of our Universe .

As nothingness doesn't exist something must fill the space , hence Something is omni present and forms the Universe . Therefore it is not like 'something' was created from 'nothing' , it is like 'nothing' doesn't even exists hence 'something' MUST be present in its place . Pure logic . And look around you , it works , there is no 'nothingness' but all is 'somethingness' . Bingo !

So 'nothing' doesn't even participate in the Action , it is used only as a Reference point .

Here is what keeps the UPN alive : it shows step by small step of logic the way to understand nature , without math , each of those logic steps is numbered for reference YET up to date nobody could show a single fault ! And the UPN explains everithing in terms of Waves , Vortices and their Harmonics in a Super Fluid , that's all we are made of ...

The meaning of life is a specie's ability to avoid death . The UPN helps . A Lot !

But most important is the Recipe for a Nation , indeed Future SHocking , ask me to e-mail it to you ...

Best regards ,

Doru

P.S. : the new SOHO instrument for observing the Sun shows the Colosal discharge 24/7 from the Sun in the form of solar wind , losing millions of tonnes of matter daily/hourly . Only UPN explains this by placing a few black holes inside the Sun .

The UPN also explains the Gravitational impact on Tectonic Plates and Earth Quakes .

But NASA still thinks that humans are responsible for climate changes , LOL !!

So your UPN says: Since there was not a nothing, something had to be there instead, and that was: ... Hmmm, looks ok so far. :)

Indeed , this was the turning point after milenia of stagnation going in the circle of conundrums like ' what appeared first and - of course - What made That appear ' , and so on .

Until one night after a few Heinekens in down on my stupid brain that , Hey , as nothingness we know doesn;t exist ( Duh ! ) therefore pure logic dictates that Something has to be in its place by default , NO MORE the Merry -go-around of contradictions and condrums .

And from there on was a piece of cake because the logic flows by itself , just read it and see how simple it is , there is Nothing Genial about it .

Please read it and come back with your critic , I like you a lot , you are intelligent and civilized !

Cheers ,

Those were kind words... :thanks: Ok. Ill begin Thinking your story through:

I must report that your manner of presenting your story is not satisfying, it needs to be rewritten.

First: "UPN" is not a selling name. And whats behind it is not a long story:

There never was, nor will there ever be, nothing.

Therefore any beginning or end must be something

in an already existing "Time"!

Does my words above tell the beginning of your story?

If so you should not continue ...!... The smart thing after beginning is to present the beginnings of the alternatives.

In that way listerners will understand you , they will begin to think that you have thought this through.

You should take care to present the alternatives honestly but if possible so they point towards YOUR solution!

So...What is time? According to your opponents?

You get a one dimensional space free from them.Also the whole of mathematics...

I think you made a mistake in declaring no mathemathics is needed for your theory,

or at least is making the claim too early in the exposition.

Urod greetings

Did you read this discussion thread.

http://scienceforums.com/topic/24079-natural-phenomena-for-conservation-and-invariance/

In this P.P.principle theory, it is explained that why nothing has never existed, in detail.

We have same thinking, your response are valuable for me.

It is the base for three things.

Please give your valuable time for reading to this. Theory is on this blog.

http://baseforreincarnation.wordpress.com/

Nothingness has the following perfect properties for an universal reference system :

1) it is Universal , nothingness is the same everywhere and never changes

2) nothingness is also absolute and universal for that it doesn’t have a numerical value , not even zero since it doesn’t and can not exist , it is just a concept to express the absence of everything .

3) Nothingness is immune and independent of Size , Movement and Speed , it will always be the same

4) since it is not physically existent , the nothingness does not enter , participate or interferes with any formulas , it is absolutely neutral

5) nothingness , representing the non-presence of Somethingness , it is not just universal but an absolute Negative of Somethingness , always present in concept , unaltered by anything .

But let's not misunderstand it , nothihngness is not a reference point for the movement of a bycile , it is only for the general concept of Somethingness in order to clerify the general properties of the Universe .

I am sorry. I have mistaken. I thought your thinking same as mine (Metaphysics theory).

I have just read this post.

These properties are seems to me, you are calling space (absence of matter and energy) as nothing.

But space is not nothing it is also something or existence.

According to P.P principle 'Nothing' is that which has never existed at past.

which is not exist in present

and which will never exist in future also.

Other than this, everything is existence. Hence space (absence of energy and matter) also an existence.

Do you not think, the space avoid of matter and energy has existed now.

Then, How this will be nothing ?

Only nothing is that which has never existed in all three times. Other than this everything is existence.

Your property 1) says nothingness existed. It is false as per P.P. Principle.

2) Property accepted.

3) Again it is false. It indicates that nothing is space. But space is not nothing.

4) It again says about the space.

5) It again space.

Please don't call the space as nothing.

The space (absence of matter and energy) has the main role in this world. World will know it, in some days.

I am sorry. I have mistaken. I thought your thinking same as mine (Metaphysics theory).

I have just read this post.

These properties are seems to me, you are calling space (absence of matter and energy) as nothing.

Please don't call the space as nothing.

Sorry , your statement shows clearly that you did not read my theory , the UPN , simply because NOwhere UPN states what you are saying .

IN CONTRARY , to prove further that you did not read my UPN , my theory clearly states that ALL of the Universe is FILLED and MADE by a non-granular SuperFluid .

Please read UPN first .

Thank you !

Hi U-rod and U-rain !

Your nicks are similar,your treatment of language are similar and your opinions on the U-niverse are similar...

Are you sure your not the same? :)

OMG , Sig , you let me down , I though you are one of the few that read the UPN First before making comments ...

Please read above my reply to Urain who , also , did not read my UPN .

So to answer you comment , Sig , NO , Urain and me are Totally different eventhough we both butcher the English language . Sorry .

Sorry , your statement shows clearly that you did not read my theory , the UPN , simply because NOwhere UPN states what you are saying .

IN CONTRARY , to prove further that you did not read my UPN , my theory clearly states that ALL of the Universe is FILLED and MADE by a non-granular SuperFluid .

Please read UPN first .

Thank you !

I have commented to only what you have said.

Nothingness property also only you have said, know?

Please think again, those are not the property of nothingness.

In properties, you have repeatedly said that nothingness is same. Nothingness same means what?

Which has existed that may be same or different.

But how can you say the properties of a nothing, which has never existed at any time ?

Nothingness is out of imagine.

You can not say that's property.

If you say any property (means, How that is) of that, then that is not nothing. Else something or existence.

Please once again you think about nothing property which you have given in your posts.

Hi U-rod and U-rain !

Your nicks are similar,your treatment of language are similar and your opinions on the U-niverse are similar...

Are you sure your not the same? :)

sigurdV, good joke :D

It made to me enjoy the moment. Thank you for it.

I have used P.P.Principle to show the world that there is a

1)Base for reincarnation

2)Base for Law of conservation energy and invariance

3)Base for Existence of God.

I was requested you also, for reading but you have not read.