Science Forums

Extraterrestial?

Robust

Okay, I re-read the "base 10 anomaly" thread (for those of you who couldn't find it, its actually the "Circle Squared" thread). Unfortunately, there's nothing in that thread at all that refers to astronomical navigation or anything in 5000 BCE (the Babylonian civilization dates only back to about 1800 BCE, and Pythagoras lived in the sixth century BCE). The "anomaly" does not appear to be odd at all to mathematicians, although I guess if you've only got a limited precision on your calculator the calculations might give you puzzing results.

Is this what you're refering to? Could you explain why it has something to do with Extraterrestrials?

Cheers,

Buffy

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You quite apparently have a problem with me, Clay. If you can disprove any of my postings - or advance upon them - that''s what I'm here for....your caterwallings are nothing but disruptive.

Yes I do. It is not up to anyone here to disprove any of your absurd claims, it is up to you to prove them. Read the rules for these forums, "If you make strange claims, please provide proof or at least backup of some kind. If you fail to do so, or the backup you provide is not deemed adequate, the moderators may move your post to the Strange Claims forum." You've not provided any proof of anything. If you don't like the rules here then leave.

• 3 years later...

I have studied this subject for over 3 years now. Never seen any thing myself but listening to Betty and Barney Hill's story (1961) and their hypnosis sessions (64) has Convinced me that this is 100% true.

the evidence is overwhelming...Also the case of Travis Walton which at first I thought was a hoax turned out to be one of the most credible cases ever, as well.

the case of Billy Meier on the other hand which at 1st seemed convincing, turned out to be a hoax.

so it is tricky to get involved since you have the biggest cheat and liars -the government- behind the real truth so it is very hard to get to/study this subject.

I recommend reading the book "Interrupted Journey" or listening to audio-book version of it (it has the hypnosis tapes in there as well), which is about Hill's abduction case.

I can point out some of the facts in both cases right here which I think makes their respective cases impossible to debunk;

1-Hill case;

A- The personalities, the fact that their story actually leaked out (and they even hired a lawyer to stop it), etc.

B-The fact that both Barney and Betty remembered things which seemed really strange back in the old day but later were discovered or invented, Like the Zeta Riticuli star system (a binary sys which can only been seen in southern hemisphere and Hills were in between New Hampshire and Canada) and new method for pregnancy test..Many other facts that could not even be guessed back then.

C- Physical evidence like pink stuff on her dress, the shiny circles on the trunk of their car, early death of the dog exposed to high amount of electromagnetic (I guess) field. etc.

2-Walton's case:

A- the fact that there were 5 witnesses to the abduction

B- The 5 persons were charged with attempted Murder (or possible murder or Travis) by the district attorney, were polygraphed and later arrested I think) in murder charges.

That right there is enough for anyone to confess to a hoax. they did not really know what had taken place, all they saw the beam of light hit Travis and 1st threw him back but then it sucked him up in the ship.

What I think happened was that according to Betty Hill's case these Aliens are very civilized and while they are so far ahead of us that we can not even imagine their level of technology, they do not want to be seen by us or be captured or even be known to us. So they never want to leave any evidence behind.(like a dead person) Therefore they do and the can cover their tracks very well , they even told the Hills to stand away from the ship while it is taking off!~

Travis went ahead while this ship was taking off. the occupants noticed him they came back picked him up and saved his life then dumped him some place near where he was taken (to us it was 20-30 miles but to the Aliens who come from 40 light years it was very near)!

I have to add that I do NOT believe in such thing as "Contactee" That is a load of BS! abductees yes and plenty of them but no way I do not buy this contactee crap and all those who say they are are liars and hoaxers. want to get rich and famous quickly!

OH BTW Once I saw a video about these disc shaped stones found in a cave in China.. They are called something??and are very old! I cannot remember right now but with a little google I guess I could.

later.

oh yeah Dropa Stones;

OH this dumb board does not allow me to do any thing I have never seen a pickier forum like this one before? is this in israel or some thing??

heres the link

http://stevyhanny.blogspot.com/2008/08/dropa-stones-dogons.html

let whoever designed this stupid board take the spaces out..

gee..

oh well the fear of those damned spammers I guess? they have a point, I dont blame them now

OH BTW Once I saw a video about these disc shaped stones found in a cave in China.. They are called something??and are very old! I cannot remember right now but with a little google I guess I could.

later.

oh yeah Dropa Stones;

OH this dumb board does not allow me to do any thing I have never seen a pickier forum like this one before? is this in israel or some thing??

heres the link

http :// stevyhanny.blogspot .com /2008/08/dropa-stones-dogons.html

let whoever designed this stupid board take the spaces out..

gee..

oh well the fear of those damned spammers I guess? they have a point, I dont blame them now

Attitude like that will win you no friends on this board matey, there are several people here might share at least some of your views but you seem to determined to alienate everyone. All points of view are allowed here all we ask is that you back up your claims with some type of support. Links are the best way. If you provide links to the information then we can all read them and either agree or show our own links to information that opposes your ideas. I for one love to investigate UFO sightings and the idea of aliens visiting us in ancient times is very interesting to me but i do require more than emotional statements to convince me of anything.

I know, I didnt know what was going on at first and had bit of problem with my connection etc. but I got it figured out, that is why I said I dont blame the board!

I do not like those people who get in these forums and post spam and unrelated junk either.

I was webmastering a site at work and know about these weasels.(if get a chance check out your /etc/hosts.deny file and u'll C)... Any ways I had so many interesting links but I guess I wait until I am established here. (if I ever) :) heh any ways I am getting a new ISP at home and that may solve my connection problems I am at work now and cant really do this on company's time...

Any ways I guess I see you guys soon...

I am sure once you guys get to know me you will not pay any attention to what I say :hihi:

Later...

Attitude like that will win you no friends on this board matey, there are several people here might share at least some of your views but you seem to determined to alienate everyone. All points of view are allowed here all we ask is that you back up your claims with some type of support. Links are the best way. If you provide links to the information then we can all read them and either agree or show our own links to information that opposes your ideas. I for one love to investigate UFO sightings and the idea of aliens visiting us in ancient times is very interesting to me but i do require more than emotional statements to convince me of anything.

Michael

• 1 month later...

wow i been away for so long?

what can i say?

:turtle:

just want to see if it still worked?

so how many ppl think there is a conspiracy within the govt. to keep the information away from the public?

and who the hell decides whether some of us can or cant handle the truth! seems like they are the idiots who could not handle the truth or they would not have resorted to deceptions and lies!(and whole host of other evil acts, like silencing ppl etc, etc,)!

oh never mind I know there are idiots among us who think since we are free to look at some half-naked ugly bi**h or fill our bodies with bolts/nuts and tattoos then we must have the greatest freedoms on earth!

heh

heh

heh

u miserable entity!

what can i say?

:shrug:

so how many ppl think there is a conspiracy within the govt. to keep the information away from the public?

and who the hell decides whether some of us can or cant handle the truth! seems like they are the idiots who could not handle the truth or they would not have resorted to deceptions and lies!(and whole host of other evil acts, like silencing ppl etc, etc,)!

oh never mind I know there are idiots among us who think since we are free to look at some half-naked ugly bi**h or fill our bodies with bolts/nuts and tattoos then we must have the greatest freedoms on earth!

heh

heh

heh

u miserable entity!

Not only are you "free to look at some half-naked ugly bi**h" in a free society, you're free to make chauvinistic comments that detract from any argument you may or may not have.

Should the public know all the government's secrets? Blueprints and launch codes for atomic bombs might fall under the "idiots who could not handle the truth" category.

Unfortunately, the nature of a conspiracy theorist is to see all evidence as confirming their previously-held belief in the conspiracy. It's confirmation bias on steroids. For example, the government gets thousands of requests to declassify the "Roswell incident". They finally do just that and publish a report explaining what happened all those years ago:

Air Force Link - Roswell Report

Conspiracy theorists actually see this as evidence of a conspiracy. They say "why would the government try so hard to convince us unless they are trying to cover something up". So—it obviously doesn't matter if the government lies or tells the truth. That's not the real issue. The issue is the nature of the conspiracy itself. It's a mindset people have... kind of a paranoia about how the real truth is being hidden. I don't understand it myself, but it seems to have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

There are conspiracy theories about the moon landings, 9/11, JFK's assassination, TWA 800, aliens, and a hundred other things. If the government were actually responsible for everything conspiracy theories attributed to it we'd be living in the matrix and everything would be a lie. It is not the nature of the facts themselves that fuel a conspiracy theory—it is the mindset of the theorist.

So then, is the government covering up the existence of ET? I would say it's highly unlikely, but there is nothing the government could possibly do to appease people who want to believe otherwise. There's no amount of evidence or facts. It's pointless to try to change their mind. Pointless.

~modest

what can i say?

:shrug:

heh

heh

heh

u miserable entity!

Once the government is accused of covering up something they only way to show they come clean with the truth tis to admit to aliens being real. No matter how hard they try no other answer will do. I would be willing to believe there are UFO sightings the government is less that comfortable with when it comes to saying what they were but a wholesale cover up seems unlikely. why would they do it? what's the point?

Once the government is accused of covering up something they only way to show they come clean with the truth tis to admit to aliens being real. No matter how hard they try no other answer will do. I would be willing to believe there are UFO sightings the government is less that comfortable with when it comes to saying what they were but a wholesale cover up seems unlikely. why would they do it? what's the point?

No one expect the government to be honest. But no one expect them to be vicious and retaliate harshly against those few elements within it who are (honest) and speak the truth!

If you report anything about UFOs or Aliens not only you will lose your job but also your retirement etc, etc, and even in some cases your life!

As one of these few honest men once said if these millions of people around the world who report these things are lying/making up the same exact stories (without knowing each other) or mass hallucinating , then it is still of some concern!

I think his name was Major Donald Kehoe.

In any case US govt. ended in 1913 when it was taken over by a few members of sub-human species.

Some friends and I saw a UFO once. We were looking up at the sky waiting for a meteor shower to start when something crossed the sky from horizon to horizon directly above us.

I find it difficult to describe, but I'll give it a go. It looked like a translucent blemish in the sky—like a gigantic clear trash bag. It was about 3 or 4 times the diameter of the full moon in length and about 1 or 2 times in width. It covered the distance from horizon to horizon in about 4 or 5 seconds (significantly faster than a Jet at high altitude or an orbiting satellite). It did not appear to emit its own light, nor did it appear to block out all (if any) of the stars behind it.

It went in a direction roughly perpendicular to the meteor shower and really looked nothing like a meteor. A couple people in the group who were not familiar with what a meteor shower should look like thought (and said) the meteor shower was starting. To the rest of us, it was immediately apparent that it was no such thing.

My guess as to what I witnessed is a cluster of reentering space debris. By the time it passed over the group it must have been quite low to the ground as to account for its gigantic size in the sky and quick movement. But, I find this explanation somewhat strained simply because that is not what it looked like. It looked like a single, translucent, poorly defined (i.e. difficult to see the edges) object.

I can rule out that it was a government aircraft (stealth or otherwise) because it made no sound. At its speed, it either would need to be close enough to the ground to hear the engines very loudly or high enough to be supersonic. Neither was the case.

I'm sure the truth has an earthly and rational explanation. But, witnessing such a thing, I can certainly understand the extraterrestrial conclusions people come to.

~modest

This simply isn't true. I've known a few people who did report sightings and nothing bad happened to them.

It may not be so true in the past few years but before that it was.

Numerous ex-govt/military personnel have testified in this regard.

among the victims I can think of secretary Forestall as one who lost his life because he decided to talk.

Other high ranking officials who have said the same thing (as I did) are ppl like General Philip J Corso who served as a high ranking NATO general and also served in the White House.

many others also have said the same thing. But if they were lying then they must have been involved with some kind of "conspiracy" and that we Know does NOT exist bcs the media has told us so!

hah

Not only are you "free to look at some half-naked ugly bi**h" in a free society, you're free to make chauvinistic comments that detract from any argument you may or may not have.

Should the public know all the government's secrets? Blueprints and launch codes for atomic bombs might fall under the "idiots who could not handle the truth" category.

Unfortunately, the nature of a conspiracy theorist is to see all evidence as confirming their previously-held belief in the conspiracy. It's confirmation bias on steroids. For example, the government gets thousands of requests to declassify the "Roswell incident". They finally do just that and publish a report explaining what happened all those years ago:

Air Force Link - Roswell Report

Conspiracy theorists actually see this as evidence of a conspiracy. They say "why would the government try so hard to convince us unless they are trying to cover something up". So—it obviously doesn't matter if the government lies or tells the truth. That's not the real issue. The issue is the nature of the conspiracy itself. It's a mindset people have... kind of a paranoia about how the real truth is being hidden. I don't understand it myself, but it seems to have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

There are conspiracy theories about the moon landings, 9/11, JFK's assassination, TWA 800, aliens, and a hundred other things. If the government were actually responsible for everything conspiracy theories attributed to it we'd be living in the matrix and everything would be a lie. It is not the nature of the facts themselves that fuel a conspiracy theory—it is the mindset of the theorist.

So then, is the government covering up the existence of ET? I would say it's highly unlikely, but there is nothing the government could possibly do to appease people who want to believe otherwise. There's no amount of evidence or facts. It's pointless to try to change their mind. Pointless.

~modest

Right that is the old school of thought where the government was by the people and for the people and there was such things as constitution involved, but since 1913 a bunch of imported bankers took over and gave us glorious things such as 2 world wars and Vietnam war all the way to this Iraqi war, now the government doesnt belong to the ppl , constitution is "just a goddam* piece of paper" (bush's words not mine) and the whole damn thing belongs to a bunch of imported european/zionist bankers.. I think 95 years should've been enough for us to wake up but we fell under the influence of this powerful sleeping pill called the media which is of course owned by the same bankers and most of us are still asleep!

my half naked lady example is a hint that we/you dont have even enough rights to pick our/your own president and its hand picked for us by the same evil forces at work!

I dont know some are may be memorized or under influence or hunger for that worthless money or what , they just refuse to accept truth if you even shove it on their faces!

I dont know which country some of your have allegiance with but for me it is US of A!

Matey, I have to wonder where your paranoia stems from......

Zionist bankers??? this is a very antisemetic statement, are you a nazi/aryan or possibly a PLO member? or do you have some deep rooted twisted Christian theology that promotes contempt for the people of Judaism?

I am not deceived by the media, I rely on intelligence and facts. There is not some evil plot being conspired to twist our minds, unless of course, it is the illusion that maybe you have bought into. Wake up- the only evil going on here in the good old US of A, is the racist, bigotry that you are promoting.I am totally curious to know what your definition of the TRUTH is...

Matey, I have to wonder where your paranoia stems from......

Zionist bankers??? this is a very antisemetic statement, are you a nazi/aryan or possibly a PLO member? or do you have some deep rooted twisted Christian theology that promotes contempt for the people of Judaism?

I am not deceived by the media, I rely on intelligence and facts. There is not some evil plot being conspired to twist our minds, unless of course, it is the illusion that maybe you have bought into. Wake up- the only evil going on here in the good old US of A, is the racist, bigotry that you are promoting.I am totally curious to know what your definition of the TRUTH is...

Oh please save the old BS for an ignorant TV-head idiot, I know my history!

And what the hell does anti semetic mean? is there one race and then all the others? who the hell is racist here?

and about plo and hammas and idiots like that, it is all israeli creation, and that is the fact jack!

woah....where do I fit in? well that would be in someone who has a great deal of love and respect for humanity, can you say the same? I rarely lash out insults at people, although i may be tempted after your last post. You are the one who is deceived and has bought lies, not me. You are the one, who watches television and has formed some sort of whacked idea about our government being controlled by some " other" Are you now gonna tell me it's the Illuminata? Or better yet, some nephalim from plantex X, getting ready to take over the US. You are the one tossing out BS here, not me. You are serving the injustices to mankind with your hateful words. You are the type of person who perpetuates, these unintelligent conspiracy theories to prey on the weak minded, to somehow convince yourself that you are more than basal human animal that you have become