Science Forums

Extraterrestial?

Robust

Man does not frivously engrave in stone. Archeological digs dating some 5,000 BC indicate a highly advanced people recording for posterity such information as might be seen relevant to extraterrestial navigation. Might it be possible that they did so foreseeing some cataclysmic event with the potential to wipe-out all existing lifeform on the planet?

Might we already exist as some one or another extraterrestial population?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Man does not frivously engrave in stone.

What planet do you come from? Doodling and graffiti are as old as protoman holding a stick and finding some mud, or smearing soot on a cave wall, or destroying the Environment with petroglyphs.

http://www.panlogic.net/yellowsnow/peeindex.html

The remainder of your post is absurd.

http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/stoned.htm

I don't think any ET has even been to this star system.

All the easiest to get resources - asteroidal metals and materials, and water and other needed volatiles from dormant comets and the outer rings of Saturn are there.

They're still there.

And landing on a high-grav rock like earth would just be a waste of energy.

I don't think any ET has even been to this star system.

All the easiest to get resources - asteroidal metals and materials, and water and other needed volatiles from dormant comets and the outer rings of Saturn are there.

They're still there.

And landing on a high-grav rock like earth would just be a waste of energy.

Read the post again. It doesn't relate to our coming to earth, but rather as to our species alteady exising on a different planet, having the foreknowledge of some impending cataclysmic event on earth and the intelligence and means to relocate. Do you truly believe we are the most advanced people to have ever inhabited this planet? The archeological records show otherwise.

Do you truly believe we are the most advanced people to have ever inhabited this planet? The archeological records show otherwise.
They do? What records? Oh wait, I asked that before...What celestial navigation?

"Course 197 Mark 3, Mr. Chekov,"

Buffy

Man does not frivously engrave in stone. Archeological digs dating some 5,000 BC indicate a highly advanced people recording for posterity such information as might be seen relevant to extraterrestial navigation. Might it be possible that they did so foreseeing some cataclysmic event with the potential to wipe-out all existing lifeform on the planet?

Might we already exist as some one or another extraterrestial population?

I think Buffy asked this already... What specific engravings are thinking about ? 5000 BCE ? On which

continent ? We are not talking about the plain of Nazgul in South America are we ? Not some of that

bunch of Van Daniken crap is it ??? Y'know the plain of Nazgul has recently been thought to be about

500 BCE or so. Is this what you were thinking. ETs are not the source of this one. Let me see ... what

was around 5000 BCE. That would be before the Egyptian, Indian, Chinese, civilization. The erliest

know dates of the Summerians was about 4600 BCE. Olmecs date some period before 1500 BCE with

no ealiest date known. I know of no such engravings on stone implying ETs... Maybe you could

clarify... :xx:

maddog

maddog, the engravings I refer to date to 5,000 BC - Babylonian. Not just a research but the expendig of some 40 years giving application to the findings. The posted Base 10 anomaly giving pretty conclusive evidence of an intelligence far surpassing present day standards.

maddog, the engravings I refer to date to 5,000 BC - Babylonian. Not just a research but the expendig of some 40 years giving application to the findings. The posted Base 10 anomaly giving pretty conclusive evidence of an intelligence far surpassing present day standards.

Why don't you try posting some references to support this absurd claim instead of just posting more unsubstantiated claims. Post after post you fail to provide a link to anything to support your claims.

Man does not frivously engrave in stone.

Heck, when I was a kid I pounded stuff into stone all the time- pretty deep too, if the right stone and the right tool came together. It's like natural grafitti, and you can do it in your backyard...

Now that we're all wiser, we should plan out how best to screw up a future civilization's archaologists by engraving the most cryptic, yet vaugly identifiable, messages into stones and setting them in fields around the world... It's like the prank that keeps on giving.

Why don't you try posting some references to support this absurd claim instead of just posting more unsubstantiated claims. Post after post you fail to provide a link to anything to support your claims.

Probably the best evidence posted here is the Base 10 Anomaly thread. You quite apparently have a problem with me, Clay. If you can disprove any of my postings - or advance upon them - that''s what I'm here for....your caterwallings are nothing but disruptive.