Science Forums

Rain Hypothesis In Iran

kaiwan

Rain increasing hypothesis in Iran

It is the idea/hypothesis, how to increase rain in Iran

Too difficult make contact to Iran people and government. Will any body want to help me to forward and sent to Iran people and government

The basic question. What reason, low rain on Saudi Arabia & Iran ?

1. I think, not about position (northern, or western).

2. They have much water evaporation resource, because near from sea

3. Topography?....I don't think so...much mountain and hill on Iran

so what ???

If true, rain happen on the sea, it's mean after water evaporation from the sea will laid down (as rain) back again on their own sea

The other question; why they(much water evaporation) not laid down (as rain) on Saudi Arabia or Iran ??? (See attached file)

Depending on data from the people and government of Iran: higher rain intensity on vegetation area

My prediction are concentration between oxygen(O2) Carbon dioxide(CO2) on the air is ones reason. The forest is producer oxygen (O2) from Carbon dioxide (CO2)

Will any body or dept, or country want to help me to relocate data from other country or location and make correlation between vegetation concentration/population and rain intensity?

I have just on Iran.

Good luck for Iran people and Government

rain hypothesis in iran.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

Rain increasing hypothesis in Iran

It is the idea/hypothesis, how to increase rain in Iran

Too difficult make contact to Iran people and government. Will any body want to help me to forward and sent to Iran people and government

The basic question. What reason, low rain on Saudi Arabia & Iran ?

1. I think, not about position (northern, or western).

2. They have much water evaporation resource, because near from sea

3. Topography?....I don't think so...much mountain and hill on Iran

so what ???

If true, rain happen on the sea, it's mean after water evaporation from the sea will laid down (as rain) back again on their own sea

The other question; why they(much water evaporation) not laid down (as rain) on Saudi Arabia or Iran ??? (See attached file)

Depending on data from the people and government of Iran: higher rain intensity on vegetation area

My prediction are concentration between oxygen(O2) Carbon dioxide(CO2) on the air is ones reason. The forest is producer oxygen (O2) from Carbon dioxide (CO2)

Will any body or dept, or country want to help me to relocate data from other country or location and make correlation between vegetation concentration/population and rain intensity?

I have just on Iran.

Good luck for Iran people and Government

I couldn't open your file ...message about "broken" something, but....

There is much information on why rain falls in certain areas... or doesn't fall in certain areas. No need to question, just learn about Hadley Cell, ITCZ, latent heat, heat transfer, ocean currents, jet streams, and Coriolis Effect; or take the word of those who have done so. For more rain... Grow more Forests! :)

===

But you are probably more concerned with soil-moisture content, for agricultural needs, whether rain comes or not. Preparing soils to better survive drought, and to avoid runoff and erosion from flooding, should be a worthwhile and valuable goal.

As climate shifts, weather and rains will usually become harder to predict; but in general more frequent and intense drought periods, punctuated by more frequently extreme precipitation (rain, hail, snow, etc.) events. On average precipitation may not change much, or may even increase; but because of the more extreme conditions and variability, runoff and erosion are increased and soil moisture content tends to decrease... so it's bad for agriculture.

Soil-Moisture Content is enhanced by various soil amendments, including organic carbon. Through evolution, soils built up high carbon levels by accumulating humus and charred biomass (millennia of runoff from forest fires/grass fires, etc.), but fires have been suppressed for centuries now and the carbon richness of our soils has been oxidized by over-tillage, over-use, and over-fertilization. Globally our soils have lost half of their carbon richness, according to the USDA.

I googled: "soil moisture content" biochar "soil amendment" and found this link which supports the idea that charred biomass builds up in our soils over centuries and millennia; and --for the sake of sustaining agriculture in a hotter, more variable climate-- that maybe we should work to restore that natural carbon richness to our soils.

http://www.future-science.com/doi/abs/10.4155/cmt.10.32?journalCode=cmt

Review of the stability of biochar in soils: predictability of O:C molar ratios

Kurt A Spokas

Biochar is not a structured homogeneous material; rather it possesses a range of chemical structures and a heterogeneous elemental composition. This variability is based on the conditions of pyrolysis and the biomass parent material, with biochar spanning the range of various forms of black carbon. Thereby, this variability induces a broad spectrum in the observed rates of reactivity and, correspondingly, the overall chemical and microbial stability. From evaluating the current biochar and black carbon degradation studies, there is the suggestion of an overall relationship in biochar stability as a function of the molar ratio of oxygen to carbon (O:C) in the resulting black carbon. In general, a molar ratio of O:C lower than 0.2 appears to provide, at minimum, a 1000-year biochar half-life. The O:C ratio is a function of production temperature, but also accounts for other impacts (e.g., parent material and post-production conditioning/oxidation) that are not captured solely with production temperature. Therefore, the O:C ratio could provide a more robust indicator of biochar stability than production parameters (e.g., pyrolysis temperature and biomass type) or volatile matter determinations.

Full Text; PDF (2165 KB); PDF Plus (2169 KB)

...my bold.

Biochar O:C ratios rarely go above 0.4 (for low-temp chars with half-lifes of decades to centuries) and can range to as low as 0.01 (for high-temp chars that last even longer in the soil), but both work by protecting the soil and protecting labile humus from dessication, erosion, leaching, anoxia, and acidification.

Google also: "agricultural benefits" biochar "soil carbon"

and... "microbial diversity" biochar "nutrient cycling"

===

EDIT: I should clarify that phrase: "Through evolution, soils built up high carbon levels...." ... more accurately would have said....

Through evolutionary time --and with the evolution of microbial diversity and mutualistic communities in soils, as well as the evolved mycorrhizal biochemistry of the rhizosphere, and the many interdependantly evolved animal, plant/forest, and watershed/fire-habituated ecosystems that contribute to soil structure and function-- soils built up high carbon levels...

~

• 3 weeks later...

I check ITCZ, if absolutely correct will make exactly horizontal line on our earth

The fact from our data in Iran shown: Rain intensity make correlation with forest

my prediction about forest effect to rain intensity are two point:

1. Forest make lower temperature

2. Forest make air more light, and easier for wind flow and bring humidity, depend existing on Caspian sea, high rain on west, not on

east of Caspian sea, but I have no data about forest

condition on east of Caspian sea who in same time with rain intensity data

I want and need help, support for:

1. Send and forward the hypothesis to Iran, lets as much as possible Iran people and government read.

2. We need sponsor for; expand study (rain factors; topography, win flow possibility, evaporation resources,

etc), evaluation (other data correlation between rain intensity and forest), preliminary calculation evaluation if

project running, I have some personnel to do.

For local, I want invest in friendly environment business likes forestry product or plant of trees with strong root, etc, not palm for cpo. I have profit for family and environment likes oxygen, low temperature, land conservation, fertilized land, etc.

I am mining engineer, Actually I am bored work in mining, but my money not much big for family consumption and need long time before produce with continue circulation and cover low environment effect of production

For donate transfer:

My name : kaiwan

Bank swif code: BMRIIDJA

Account number: 1250010953792

Bank name : mandiri

City, bank posisition: Jakarta, kelapa gading square

Thank you very much

• 3 weeks later...

All this has been interesting. Kaiwan may be imposing English words on Bahasa Indonesian language grammer or lack of grammer. Or he could be coming from a translation divice he may be using. In any case, it is difficult to understand his English. Also, he has not explained why he, in Jakarta, is so interested in rainfall in Iran. There are many other Muslim nations that need more rain.

Also, I suspect that Kaiwan is unfamiliar with the long media campaign in America against Iran over its nuclear energy program!

• 1 month later...

Dear Brough,

I am so sorry about my lack grammar

It is truth, I didn't make location selection: I find correlation data between rain intensity and forest population is on Iran

I didn't care witch location is

I have high capability for complex factor problem solving, may be next I found any think for better on United State,...why not

I need sponsor, and support now, difficult to sent this hypothesis to Iran

I don't like nuclear weapon also

Now, Iran people thinking: United State is their enemy

If United State help Iran for increase rain by develop forest (still hypothesis), increase soil fertilized, make lower temperature region, etc

United State have profit from the project, it is normal

But the other hand, the most important: Iran people will not make United State as their enemy any more

I hope: Iran will release and reject their nuclear weapon