Science Forums

Photography Thread

Tormod

Starting this thread so we can share cool photos. Please feel free to use our gallery to upload pictures, and then copy the BBCODE and paste it in a reply. Tell us the story of what's going on. :)

Here goes:

This is my daughter (7 1/2) throwing a perfect shot on goal in handball. She plays with 8-year-olds in this cup because there are too few girls at the higher age group. She's played for a year now, and she's loving it. Handball is a huge sport in Norway, particularly for girls.

well thens...something about this photo. :) this is Petasites frigidus. i'm propogating some of the wildflowers i have photographed & id'd for the wildflower thread, and this is a nice example. despite record cool temps and days of rain, the natives shrug it off. they have at least 12,000 years of practice. gotta love a frigidus. :heart: :turtle: :bouquet:

Hadn't posted on Hypography for ages as time gets fewer the older one gets, but since photography is one of my strong hobbies I'll share a photo with you.

PS: Aviation is my other hobby, but since I'm too financially deprived I keep it on the photography side and sometimes bum a flip with a friend.

• 1 month later...