Science Forums

Obvious Existance Of God

zahizahi

haha. this reminds me of south park.

when all of the good religious people (catholics, christians, scientologists, etc.) end up in hell. and they are rabbling about how they were good their entire lives.

but NOPE.

it was the jahovas witnesses that made it up to heaven!

Now, now orb. We all mess up every once in a while, but you are absolutley correct that that episode was hilarious.

In the movie I think there was a population (there were signs outside the gates of heaven) of 3,669 in Heaven and Hell was in the zillions and and the numbers were going up as fast as your cars odometer would be going up if your car was going light speed (and didn't disentigrate).

P.S.

I can't believe this forum was actually created.

Why not? We've actually got several strange claims popping up all the time around here. We've got several going on in the math forum right now that I should move here as well. I think this forum will see quite a bit of use over time ;)

I believe it was the mormons... Mat Parker and Trey Stone are ex mormon missionaries. (They were excommunicated from LDS after Orgasmo).

I think I missed that episode. I don't watch South Park much. What if though (playing a little) the

episode could have been done thus. All the spiritual hippie types and scientists (even atheists) made

it into heaven and all the "bible-thumping" christians, islam jihadists, terrorists, anarchists, and lawyers

who are always getting guilty people off and convicting innocent people were thrown into hell. The

agnostics were sent to limbo for no good reason. I might watch what the writers could do with that

episode. Just for laughs... hehehe... :xx:

maddog

• 3 weeks later...

Get this:

Being human, we need something to occupy our minds, right?

So, according to the Christians, when we die, one of two things will happen:

a) You'll spend the rest of eternity in heaven, a perfect place where you will forever be happy, or

;) You'll spend the rest of eternity in hell, where you will forever be unhappy.

Okay, that's putting it simply, but that's the gist of it.

Now, I don't know about you, but I think seeing as we're talking eternity here, hell might be the better option, seeing as then you'd have something to occupy your mind. Namely, how the hell to get out of hell (huh huh huh). Heaven should be eternally (literally) boring, 'cause all the fun stuff is illegal there, and you'd have no incentive to do anything. It might be an interesting exercise to round up a couple of sinner engineers in hell and see if you can come up with an airconditioning system. Just for laughs, of course.

Sinfully yours,

Boerseun