Science Forums

Conveyancing Solicitors

neileaque

is there any difference in between Solicitors and Barristers? Or there are different rule in different countries?what is the difference in their working? Actually I want to make my career in the field of Law.So you are requested to tell me about this and help me...........

=====================

[sPAMLINK REMOVED]

• 1 year later...

is there any difference in between Solicitors and Barristers? Or there are different rule in different countries?what is the difference in their working? Actually I want to make my career in the field of Law.So you are requested to tell me about this and help me...........

=====================

[sPAMLINK REMOVED]

A solicitor is also lawyer They have not "right of audience" in any higher criminal court apart. Solicitors deal with legal advice, property conveyancing, oaths, contracts etc. Barrister is lawyer English legal system is the who is very costly.

[sPAMLINK REMOVED]

Yes, barristers are incredibly costly and are just for rich court cases. Lawyers do general work and are relatively cheaper in court. I say relatively because they are all way too expensive.

If you are buying a place, have a full structural survey if there are the slightest doubts. Decades ago I had one who did not do his job properly, there was subsidence, and my barrister proved him guilty of negligence in court.