Science Forums

Life In The Universe

kvraghavaiah

All is not an illusion as in a night dream because we have senses that take in reality, as well as an intricate internal sense—the brain, that can perceive its own doings. We also construct devices out there with material from out there that function out there. Many things in my lucid night dreams do not function, which is one way that I know they are dreams.

I understand that you too are incapable of solving the puzzle of clubbing all knowledge pieces of nature together in a correct way.

Tell me what is the theoretical fault in the above link content. That content was written by myself(FYI).

If you think that i am not a right analyst, refer any other content randomly in my website http://theknowledgeone.com to realize that your understanding about me is not right.

That you wrote anything or you have a website IS NOT scientific proof of anything. You should read up on the Scientific Method since you seem to be unfamiliar with it. The rules here also make it clear that you need to back up your claims. "God did it" is not an acceptable explanation for anything here unless you can prove, scientifically, that such a god exists. SO far no one else in the history of mankind has done this and neither have you. Now, we're waiting....