Science Forums

My Inception review

Eclipse Now

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree. Inception to me is bad. the idea of sharing dreams isn't new, though i don't have anything to back me up on that, I just know. a dream within a dream doesn't impress because we sometimes do have dream within a dream. Nothing new in that either. It's fun when you realize that you're actually dreaming, because when you do, well the world is yours to control. It happens to us occasionally. The special effects looked cool on the trailer, but in the movie, I realized that they were just shallow fillers to remind people that it is a dream world. In short, Inception doesn't bring new ideas or perspective to me and therefore I find it boooooring. If it weren't for gordon de levvit coolness and slick hair, I would have fell asleep. My friend next to me did exactly that.

I loved it!

Serious spoiler alert

The mind twisting was wonderful.

At the end of the movie I actually thought the end was a bit shallow. But then I started thinking about what exactly was the dream (and whose).

Were we still in a self created reality, or had he gotten out. Or was he actually ever in there as the only non-dream scene the final one after he got off the plane.

Levels in levels in levels, I was giddy seeing a movie that actually involves some thinking:hihi: