Science Forums

Flags on the Moon

Guest liliangrn

the count rate of < 5 Mev protons for a spacecraft orbiting in the peak flux altitude of 1.4 Earth radii is over 10 times greater than 50 – 150 MeV protons, which is 10 times greater than the count of >150 MeV protons.

See, even if that was reliable data, AND if protons were the only energy source its not enough to get you out of the woods. higher energy means more velocity and so more flux/s so 8 hours with a low thermal conductivity material like polyethene is trouble.

Because of the desperation to believe the impossible no-one is prepared to look at the electron contribution. 100000/cubiccm at12000km , electrons up to 5Mev is bad enough. "100000/ cubiccm at 50000km energies are around 7MeV" is actually a lot more heat than that 50Mev Proton estimate (tsoline mikaelian, "spacecraftcharging and radiation hazards to spacecraft", MIT resource I linked earlier which you couldnot save (sharing violation) but I printed and scanned some of for everyones benefit.)- Id love to know if its still accessible if anyone wants to check. Happy to scan and post the rest if its not. It references over 100 peer reviewed scientific papers. If you only want to believe unreferenced Nasa propaganda releases then good luck with staying in touch with reality. The sooner reality is accepted the sooner space exploration can dislodge the chunk of political filth its been choking on the last 40 years and move forward again. Lash together 6 spshut solid boosters and stick your astronauts in the middle of a spshut ext fuel tank and you have a workable system that doesn't require over 100 ton of dead mass as shields. Better still put your crew inside a gasoline snowball and plumb liq H thru it on the way to the engines. Not too hard but no-one can do it untill everyone's ready to accept what Nixon put over on them. How long are people going to insist on keeping their blinkers? I just want to see stuff happen. As long as a myth needs to be maintained to keep NASA from public wrath and resulting loss of funding nothing can move forward. Do you think ultra-propagandist FOX would do a documentary to show all the easily understandable, visable fraud in Apollo if they didn't understand how neccessary burying this fantasy is to achieving some progress?

Did anyone notice how soft, dunelike all the contours, crater rims etc on the moon look in the Jap probe footage a few months ago? deep powder all over the moons surface from constant particle bombardment. Do I need to repeat stating the absurdity of " Identical chemical and isomeric ratio composition to earthrocks" in Apollo "moonrocks" . Its a huge trajedy that people have devoted their lives to theories of the moons formation based on that "evidence".

Seriously. Is everyone here prepared to live in a fantasy rather than touch base with reality due to some propagandist view of superioriority of US citizens? Russia, China, India HAVE stated that its too radioactive to send humans to the moon. As have NASA by planning their "Radiation belt remediation" Does no-one have the nouce to see that enviroments with so much particle energy that you'd have to hug a fission reactor core at full revs to get near it on earth are not survivable for humans. Let alone be traversable with the same badge readings as for same time in LEO equatorial. This thread is full of people that cannot bring themselves to look at data, resources, calculations because they are desperate to hang on to legends. News flash folks. Its not just other peoples politicians that get their jollies pulling the wool. Basic alpha primate phenomina.

Last computer I lost was when I was checking my own derivations of epicyclic gearbox formula. Too late I realised it was a Nasa page. Same as the last two times. Everything working fine but for the motherboard. Love to know how they do it.

Best of luck cultists:hihi: