Science Forums

The Perceptional Law

carlosncarlos

"The Perceptional Law establishes that the physical senses can perceive the physical universe in its present time only." No exceptions. (Carlos & Carlos Scientific Religious Research -Library of Congress Copyrights January 11, 2000)

In an era when technology is reaching great levels of success, also it is perceived that most of the scientific theories are falling in fantasies with incredible speeds.

Science is now a circus in where any clown can imagine his own dreams and using a calculator he can prove -in a piece of paper- that his idea/theory is plausible.

But, are you sure dear reader that everything that others say and prove in a piece of paper can be taken as based in reality? Which one rule in your life: reality or fantasy? Can you prove as correct the Last Theorem of Fermat using grains of rice? Then, are the mathematical results a valid evidence to prove and explain reality?

Reality is far away from those mathematical calculations when those calculations are based simply in ideas instead of observable events.

Since just a few years ago, the discovery of The Perceptional Law has been a great tool to discern what is reality and what is fantasy in our lives. Reality -in the physical world- is what exists. In base of reality the world progress, even when ideas are originated in the minds of people, you just can't imagine that you can breathe in outerspace as you do on Earth and establish that your imagination is more important than knowledge. By facts, your imaginary breathing in outerspace as you do inside the Earth's atmosphera is no more than a fantasy

and you must become a non-human being like Superman to be able to travel throughout space an survive without air...or the enviroment in outerspace must supply air to you by some cosmical event..or whatever.

But, it is established now that imagination is not more important than knowledge, even when those ideas and dreams have attachements of calculations, numbers, and symbols written in a piece of paper...unless your ignorance helps you to survive without air in outerspace.

The Percepional Law as a physics/psychology law, is a rule which subjects us into a limited and realistic universe. This law applies to the universal broad of beings and devices which can perceive. No exceptions are allowed inside the main rule of this law.

In the progressive explanation of this LOE (Law of Everything), The Perceptional Law shall become the greatests law of all times.

Allow me to give you an example: Just "imagine" now that you can't perceive anything...even that you are existing now...you can't recognize your existence...you can't feel to yourself...you become void even when you are a physical reality...you can't even think...because knowledge shall run in your brain thanks to the open door of the senses to the universe inside and around you.

Then, in order to learn about the universe, the main key is to establish what is real and what is fantasy...what is an illusion and how to interpret it...what is the perception of existing means and what is hallucinations...

And, dear reader...most of the scientific theories today...are just fantasies.

And I will prove it with factual evidence.

Thanks Tormod for the reply, of course I have to get my hands into this one, so here goes....

I think our perceptions can lie to us. We are after all human with human shortcomings. For instance we percieve that the earth is the center of the universe and everything revolves around us. But it took advanced mathematics to prove this perception wrong and to account for the strange path planets traveled across our sky. Our math of course is perfect, it assumes perfect conditions when applied to real world events, but other than that it's perfect. I can use math to describe a perfect circle, but i could never draw one even with the most advanced computer aided tools. Mathematics is an amazing thing if you think about it. It's a system of absolute truths invented by a species with limited perception and a overall poor understanding of what is true. Mathematics is as close to perfect as our limited minds can conceive. The application of math to the real world is called science or physics. This of course is not perfect, but the great thing about the scientific method is that if I discover a repeatable result that disproves the mathematical theory of gravity, then the scientific community has no choice but to accept it.

I think I know how you might repond, by saying that perception is absolute and that if the planets travel strange paths then that must be the truth. And your right, I can not prove the theory of gravity is any more correct than your law of perception. But with the theory placed forth by physics we have a logical description of all our perceptions, and if anyone should come up with something better, we can all agree on it and modify our theory for the better.

• 3 months later...

"The Perceptional Law establishes that the physical senses can perceive the physical universe in its present time only."

By physical sense what do u mean... I could feel physically that I could fly it does not mean that this will happen in the physical universe.