Science Forums

I can tell u that i have seen things in the sky's (too silly for the Nibiru thread)

VoyagerIII

let me tell you that i have researching and watching space movies - clips - documentaries - forums - articles and other things almost every day for the past 8 years! Every day for the past 10 years i take the bus to work in the morning about 5-6 am, when its still dark out and i can tell u that i have seen things in the sky's ,things i cant explain as HUMAN!!!!!!!! NO I AM NOT CRAZY ! ! ! My mother and other people i know have seen things to! I KNOW how to tell the difference between a small asteroid a comet or a meteor or even something manmade and what i saw was a light that was moving across the sky with unregular motion, sometimes it was moving and it slow down-stop and then it whould movefast and dissapear!!!!!!!!! IS THERE SOMETHING OUT THERE??? I believe there is!With so many billion suns in our solar system alone there is a small chance that there isn't something out there!!Just think about it!!....... What is NIBIRU ??? People say AND OTHERS HAVE SEEN(NASA DENIES) that is a Jupiter size planet orbiting an extingwished sun orbiting our solar system every 3.600years , they say that there lives a form of life called the ANNUNAKI, and they have been here before (if its true) i meen how else can u explain the awesome knowledge that the old civilazations had!the Summerians the babylonians the greeks the egypnians , they even knew how many PLANETS there were around our sun , they even knew there COLOR!!!!! HOW ?? DID SOMEONE TELL THEM?? THE ANNUNAKI MAYBY??? (IF) ITS TRUE WE WILL FIND OUT IN 2-3 YEARS! People across the world in the southern part of the planet (because of the orbits) are beigining to see what looks like a small second sun in the sky!!!

Also if NASA says its not true then its one more reason that it could be! THE GUYS LIED -THEY DID NOT PUT A MAN ON THE MOON ! ! HOW COULD THEY 50YEARS BEFORE WITH THE TECH OF A TODAYS POCKETCALCULATOR??????? AND HOW DID THEY GO THROUGH THE VAN-ALLEN RADIATION BELT!!!!! ITS ALL BULLSHIT!!!!!! AND I WAS ONE OF THERE BIGGEST FAN !!!!!