Science Forums

The earth and moon once the same size like pluto and charion and not like venus

skeatesy

out of a kalloges corn flakes packet where did you get your interesting amazing reply for ...??
..it a bleeding shame when established male doctrine is tempted that he cant even woinder so you go on the offencive insted of being amazed by your self arent you man ..

..it a bleeding shame when established male doctrine is tempted that he cant even woinder so you go on the offencive insted of being amazed by your self arent you man ..
,,so i will repeat my hypothisis in the instrest of sascience and not hot shotsd who live on the net to reply ..that is that the earth and moon were once the same size ..and all the land maesses fit together like a gigsaw and a comet biug enough exploded the earth into oceans and land masses and it is not a simple male thread of advice that the earth was in any way trying to evolve like venus just to suit males pride ..arnt you silly man when we find out your completely wrong and you needded a degree to prove how wrong by your silly imformants of male universitys when the truth is plane to see ..man cant refuse his own destiny because he gavecwoman no hope of reply ..shame shame shame

Well, I'm a woman who has two degrees from two of the top Universities in the US. Do you have a problem with that?

Being able to support oneself allows one to choose a marriage out of love and not just economic dependence. It also allows one to risk that marriage, :sherlock:

Buffy

Well, I'm a woman who has two degrees from two of the top Universities in the US. Do you have a problem with that?

Being able to support oneself allows one to choose a marriage out of love and not just economic dependence. It also allows one to risk that marriage, :sherlock:

Buffy

im ten degrees a little hotter yukyuk

the earth and moon were once the same size like pluto and charion and not like venus because all the land masses fit together like a jigsaw so the earth must have been hit big a gigantic ice comet to get oceans and explode biger to what it is now .

I'm not sure what role Venus has in this speculation or why a ice comet would separate out continents. Or what Pluto and Charon have to do with the Moon and the Earth. A planet the size of Mars is thought to formed the Earth's Moon when the Mars sized planet collided with the Earth and the debris spalled off and formed the Moon. Is that what you are trying to say?

im ten degrees a little hotter yukyuk

Oh! Ha! Ha, hahahahaha! Now I get it! You're using irony! :bouquet:

Unfortunately we just probably are a little too slow for someone as obviously brilliant and misogynist as you! We bow to your obviously superior heads!

Sometimes a good exit is all you can ask for, :sherlock:

Buffy

I'm not sure what role Venus has in this speculation or why a ice comet would separate out continents. Or what Pluto and Charon have to do with the Moon and the Earth. A planet the size of Mars is thought to formed the Earth's Moon when the Mars sized planet collided with the Earth and the debris spalled off and formed the Moon. Is that what you are trying to say?
..man thinks of himself as the heart and so venus complies to his instant male doctrine of truth way back to the begining so woman never got a veiw of it until now ..venus is generaly accepted as the siuster planet to the earth and if evolution as males see it is true to their ways then man says venus will becaome another earth when the sun cools so he thinks dead-arse that this is right and any one like me challenges it is to-boot.. so your going to school to get one hell of an imagination at your expence for males to defie their nature at your woman's intuition expence and so venus the goddess of love as males see it seals the deal but i say it never happens the way man sees it but rather logical path os physics is that all the land masses fit together into a smaller earth the original gonwanna land but when scientists came up wirth that theory there offical jigsaw only was separated by water in the pacifis but australia and chilli fit together sealing the deal for a smaller earth that man refuses to oblidge because he cant sum up water ...

..man thinks of himself as the heart and so venus complies to his instant male doctrine of truth way back to the begining so woman never got a veiw of it until now ..venus is generaly accepted as the siuster planet to the earth and if evolution as males see it is true to their ways then man says venus will becaome another earth when the sun cools so he thinks dead-arse that this is right and any one like me challenges it is to-boot.. so your going to school to get one hell of an imagination at your expence for males to defie their nature at your woman's intuition expence and so venus the goddess of love as males see it seals the deal but i say it never happens the way man sees it but rather logical path os physics is that all the land masses fit together into a smaller earth the original gonwanna land but when scientists came up wirth that theory there offical jigsaw only was separated by water in the pacifis but australia and chilli fit together sealing the deal for a smaller earth that man refuses to oblidge because he cant sum up water ...

Um, when does the sun cool? Is this some sort of spam bot gone nuts?

If it matters, and I honestly do not think it does in this case, the surface area of the earth minus the oceans is about the same as Mars, not the moon, the moon is far too small for this idea to have any merit what so ever.

I think they have stronger recreational drugs now than when I was in school.... :shrug:

...or maybe it's because huffing glue is back in fashion... :lol:

Stay away from needle drugs. Richard Nixon is the only dope worth shooting, :tree:

Buffy