Science Forums

Universe=bubbles in a mug of beer

Moontanman

I read someplace that the universe coming to being from the multidimensional bulk space is like bubbles of carbonation popping into existence in a mug of Guinness. Since each bubble universe has it's own rules and they are separate as they rise in the cosmic beer mug, what happens when the bubbles reach the top and merge? Does the true end of the universe mean all the small bubbles reaching the top and foaming up and slowly merging into a huge space of tangled blended universal constants that slowly pour over the side to oblivion? Wait while I pour another mug...

Yah, "Life is a pint of Guinness" or "A pint of Guinness is life," or something like that.

It would pain me to think that I killed millions of universes with that last pint though...but at least my headache went away.

I admit I was drinking a Guinness... but I did not swallow, :naughty:

Buffy

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...

So then you are admitting to believing in a superior being, a creator, a God if you will, for the beer in which you contemplate our existence did not come from nothing, but a more complex scientific method, one in which end results in multiple mugs of Guinness. mmmmmm very interesting... Cheers!

• 3 weeks later...