Science Forums

A kettle of tea

inside the sun

If everything was left in its right place

Where would that be?

If everything were left in its right place it would not fit. You must respect chirality - left feet in left shoes. A left foot in a right shoe doesn't work. If everything were left in its left place it would work.

If everything were left in its right place it would not fit. You must respect chirality - left feet in left shoes. A left foot in a right shoe doesn't work. If everything were left in its left place it would work.

Ah, but everything includes both right and left shoes. Everything means everything in my universe.

because of hypography all of our everythings include each other. if the right place for infamous was in thread 2, and the right place for himself was thread 1, and the right place for biochemist for infamous was thread 3, obviously the right place is all opinionated and quite frankly shouldn't even be thinked about because this can get way too complicated. it's an old saying that should be blown to peices if you ask me.

because of hypography all of our everythings include each other. if the right place for infamous was in thread 2, and the right place for himself was thread 1, and the right place for biochemist for infamous was thread 3, obviously the right place is all opinionated and quite frankly shouldn't even be thinked about because this can get way too complicated. it's an old saying that should be blown to peices if you ask me.

Agreed orbsycli..............