Science Forums

Scientific American to start being Creationist-friendly????

TeleMad

As a creationist might want you to do, ignore all of the ellipses:

”There’s no easy way to admit this. For years, helpful letter writers … said we should be more balanced in our presentation of such issues as creationism … We resisted their advice … but spring is in the air, and all of nature is turning over a new leaf, so there’s no better time to say: you were right, and we were wrong.

In retrospect, this magazine’s coverage of so-called evolution has been hideously one-sided. For decades, we published articles in every issue that endorsed the ideas of Charles Darwin’ and his cronies. … Where were the answering articles presenting the powerful case for scientific creationism? …

Moreover, we shamefully mistreated the Intelligent Design (ID) theorists …

Get ready for the new Scientific American.”

(The Editors, Scientific American, April 2005, p10)

eh, it was my blunt way of saying i think ID (after reading a few threads and arguments here as well as other sources that i got through hypography) is absurd.

wonderful that they aren't focusing ONLY on darwin evolution and broadening their horizons, but buying into creationism in a science magazine is.....contradicting their entire business?

eh, it was my blunt way of saying i think ID (after reading a few threads and arguments here as well as other sources that i got through hypography) is absurd.

wonderful that they aren't focusing ONLY on darwin evolution and broadening their horizons, but buying into creationism in a science magazine is.....contradicting their entire business?

Clue: Look at what issue it was in.