Science Forums

Albert was doubly right

werc

There is a new theory that introduce a discrete quantumized spacetime.

Field Wave Theory

Albert was doubly right - God cannot play dice

This book presents a new wave theory that discovers a deterministic beahviour of the energy emission in the atom and if gives us a casual derivation of "mysterious" Fine Structure Constant, finally deduced as an integer "137".

An inevitable, harmless and minor changes of General Relativity is conclusive to unite the world of quantum phenomena, realizing the dream long pursued by Einstein in the last 30 years of his life.

The new unified theory gives us a complete understanding of quantum gravity in terms of only waves.

Replacing the basic hypothesis of the continuity of space-time, with the hypothesis of the existence of a space-time discrete and discontinuous, shows us the chance to see all properties in the area that until now have called mass and radiation waves.

A new Wave-like physical solution of the Singularity problem of self-energy allows the construction of a structured model, entirely wave structurated.

The new model explains the structure of elementary particles in the deep, whereas it discovers new wave laws in terms of the new wave theory of the Field Wave Theory, and contains within itself the physical reasons for a complete justification "deterministic" of the Heisenberg Uncertainty Principle.

With the extension of the new laws wave you discover the inevitability of the existence of a fifth force provided by the new anti-gravity theory since 1984, which was "now" is considered responsible for the recession of galaxies, as a result of accelerated expansion Universe.

The recent observation of 28 stars, apparently nothing in orbit around the center of the galaxy, until now seen as evidence of a big black hole, proves the contrary, in light of the new theory, the impossibility of the existence of the black hole and the consistence of Fifth Antigravity Force.

hello walter,

welcome to hypography. Is there some aspect of your theory that you would like to discuss? As it currently stands, your post feels more like you are promoting your book. Please take the time to read our forum rules and post accordingly:)

I would to discuss some main aspect of my theory that you can find here in the index

The Wave Theory of the Field

but the best field of the theory to discuss is the The fifth antigravitational interaction that is the cause of the strange disk of 28 stars recently observed

Chapter 14

The thoery come from a new discrete space-time, please note that we can give a description also at the effect that happen at atomic levels, like compton effect and lorentz force

Chapter 7

Chapter 10 The wave interpretation of the Lorentz force

The bigger revolution of this new mode of mix quantum and Einstein is the first explanation of the Gravity Force and the explanation of the Fine Structure number

Chapter 12

Chapter 24 The revealed secret of fine-structure constant

I'm here for have opinions from enginers and physics that have open minds.

well your links are certainly helpful walter, but ideally, if you could post some of your thoughts and aspects and questions, that would be more conducive to starting a discussion. Unfortunately, many of our members and readers lack the time to read several chapters.

This is a good idea pamela. Maybe walter could start with how he thinks his concept could be falsified.

And maybe, too, how he would resolve the EPR paradox, since his claim seems to favor the Einstein, et al, position, which produced certain logical contradictions related quantum mechanics (see too Bell inequality).

Walter, if you do touch on this somewhere in the book, let me know what chapter.

It seems to me any theory that attempts to unify GR with QM should solve those issues.

CC

Walter?

Are you still with us?

It seems to me any theory that attempts to unify GR with QM should solve those issues: The EPR paradox and Bell's inequality problems. Do you agree or not?

Do you tackle this issue in your book? I couldn't find it anywhere.

CC

no, I'm here, and excuseme for the website, it's new and I have still to fill it with all the part of the theory.

The EPR paradox like the Alan Aspect experiment have the same orgini.

This orgin come from the structure that the base particles as the electron have,

for example watch this picture:

Chapter 8

for understand how the light that come from the same souce can give the same spin and the same polarization at two different part at the same time you have to study the meaning of spin in this model of particle

the spin is the rotation of the electron

the light is the modulation of the base spacetime deformation of the electron

this modulation trasport also the caratteristics of the electron, spin also

I think that a 3d animation is good for understand the concept

this file are clean, it's only an animation in 3d

http://www.albertavevaragione.com/Evolvente3D.exe