Science Forums

The Theory of Eventuality

Southtown

Well, there is an exception. I can fully describe the bottle on my table without knowing anything about is birth or death. I can fully describe my hair without knowing its birth or death. I can fully describe assets, liabilities and profits of a company without knowing its birth or death. Snapshots in time describe things fully without any need for knowing birth or death.

Conversely, I may not know anything about something if I only have information about its birth or death.

Now, if you want to say: no life can be fully described withoutif not described in terms of birth and death; then I may agree.

If theory of eventuality is a theory of events, and if events are durations, and if durations describe life, and if life must contain birth and death, then eventuality rests on birth and death.

Well argued! It's nice to see someone else apart from me is having a think about this subject and it's not just Southtown trying to market his concept to a public not buying it.

Two point - one, everything has a future and a past - point two but you can just view it 'as is' in the present.:):lol:;);):agree:

Well, there is an exception. I can fully describe the bottle on my table without knowing anything about is birth or death.

You can describe it in terms of its entrance/exit from your relative perception, nothing more/less.

From any given perspective, birth and death have nothing to do with existence.

• 6 years later...