Science Forums

The Theory of Eventuality

Southtown

• 4 weeks later...
It’s not perspective your searching for, it is perception. Energy, Space and Time, do not co-exist or interact with each other, they are all simply the same thing.

You may be right. lol

Actually, I would say that they all appear simultaneous from any singular frame of reference.

Perspective comes from viewing things from different origins; however perception is the ability to view things all together.

All interaction happens between and amongst disparate frames of reference.

...even within the entities.

nothing can be fully described which is not described in terms of birth and death, or coming into (relative) existence and out.

ST

Well, there is an exception. I can fully describe the bottle on my table without knowing anything about is birth or death. I can fully describe my hair without knowing its birth or death. I can fully describe assets, liabilities and profits of a company without knowing its birth or death. Snapshots in time describe things fully without any need for knowing birth or death.

Conversely, I may not know anything about something if I only have information about its birth or death.

Now, if you want to say: no life can be fully described withoutif not described in terms of birth and death; then I may agree.

If theory of eventuality is a theory of events, and if events are durations, and if durations describe life, and if life must contain birth and death, then eventuality rests on birth and death.

Well, there is an exception. I can fully describe the bottle on my table without knowing anything about is birth or death. I can fully describe my hair without knowing its birth or death. I can fully describe assets, liabilities and profits of a company without knowing its birth or death. Snapshots in time describe things fully without any need for knowing birth or death.

Conversely, I may not know anything about something if I only have information about its birth or death.

Now, if you want to say: no life can be fully described withoutif not described in terms of birth and death; then I may agree.

Well there is an exception ... lol Being perceived and being described are precisely two separate things (practically reciprocal ... relatively speaking.)