Science Forums

Jobs-career

tarak

A choice one makes at a point of time,shapes up an individuals career and his entire life.It's like choosing the road and the destination.But perfect information of the destination never exists as the destination itself is dynamic. Every profession/job has it's own merits and demerits and some professions are better than others for all the obvious reasons.Now any individual makes a choice based on different obvious parameters once again.Does everyone have special skills/talents??Is the effect of the environment powerful to make tha latent talents vanish among the ordinary.The eugenics kind of assumptions do stand? and this brings to the origin of intelligence debate.

In this context what would be the best job for a common ordinary individual.

a) Farmer

:) Armyman

c) Scientist???

d) preacher

e) Clerk

f)Investment banker

h)President of a country

i) Presidents advisor

j) Bureaucrat

Anything elz comments

In this context what would be the best job for a common ordinary individual.

I think that begs the question for debate on what is a common, ordinary individual. What is it that makes us all unique? I tend to think everyone is born with something in particula that they are good at. That doesn't mean it is what they should do though. I think it's more important that they try to do something they enjoy. That something is different for everyone. What is it you are really trying to ask?