Science Forums

Observance of female-kind

pamela

now might be a good time to take a comprehensive look into what drives the male mind;)

although after the last three posts, i shan't have to dig too deeply

"Shan't"??

"Shan't"??

Woman, where do you get your vocabulary? And please refrain from making insubstantiated interpretations of my only-too-honorable intentions above. Having seen MooMan's egregiously profligate attempt at avatarial seduction, I was only instructing him to be polite in case there were other "middle-aged" men who had faster reflexes.

Moi, of course, am above such things. At my age, the only hope I have of instantiating a romantic fantasy is that Sophia Loren decides to visit Houston, Texas, and her walker breaks down just as I approach her in my expensive wheelchair (with real Corinthian leather), and use the opportunity to offer her a ride in my lap until such time as her walker is repaired. [sigh]

But speaking of observances of the female-kind, what is it with women and their boobs? I think it fair to conclude that all American females at or above the age of puberty are well aware of MMO (male mammary obsession). And for us poor males to blatantly look, ogle or stare at them can only exact a humilating retribution, especially in public. Or worse yet, to acknowledge the very existence of the 'goods' being purveyed, like -- "hello, there! I just want to say what a lovely pair of breasts you have. What are their names?" -- is to invite a virtually assurred night in the pokey, or in the emergency room.

And yet, you strumpet provocateurs put them out on display like a brace of pouting pigeons for sale at a Turkish bazaar! What's up with that?!?!

Not that I'm complaining, of course! :)

these 5 things drive the male mind

eat

sleep

work

play

sex

Just a minor correction, its

sleep

sex

breakfast

sex

work

lunch

work

sex

dinner

sex

play

sex

foreplay

finally sex and then sleep again to repeat the cycle

Oh yes, i remember being a man once... I've long past evolved past that, though i'm still in the 12-16 stage in most people's views :)

i think you missed a period in your initial assessment, Pam, there is another, a 13-18 stage. This is when parents stop exuding strict influence on the child, and the child starts learning more from their outside the family connections, and forming their first ideas about the reality of life, and life's realities... The good old trial and terror way.

This is an age that usually comes earlier for boys, and slightly later, if ever, for girls (the term daddy's girl can be applied to a lot of freshmen college girls). And sometimes never, such as in cases with some celebrities, and girls who get "sugar daddies" early on. Another observation, the earlier this stage comes for a girl, the more mature, independent and life-hardened they become, this is not necessarily true with guys, though.

"Shan't"??

"Shan't"??

Woman, where do you get your vocabulary?

a whole lot of english literature from early on:)

And please refrain from making insubstantiated interpretations of my only-too-honorable intentions above. Having seen MooMan's egregiously profligate attempt at avatarial seduction, I was only instructing him to be polite in case there were other "middle-aged" men who had faster reflexes.

please refrain from your subjective conjecture which is ill contrived from only a very few words;)

Moi, of course, am above such things. At my age, the only hope I have of instantiating a romantic fantasy is that Sophia Loren decides to visit Houston, Texas, and her walker breaks down just as I approach her in my expensive wheelchair (with real Corinthian leather), and use the opportunity to offer her a ride in my lap until such time as her walker is repaired. [sigh]

But speaking of observances of the female-kind, what is it with women and their boobs?

I think it fair to conclude that all American females at or above the age of puberty are well aware of MMO (male mammary obsession). And for us poor males to blatantly look, ogle or stare at them can only exact a humilating retribution, especially in public. Or worse yet, to acknowledge the very existence of the 'goods' being purveyed, like -- "hello, there! I just want to say what a lovely pair of breasts you have. What are their names?" -- is to invite a virtually assurred night in the pokey, or in the emergency room.

And yet, you strumpet provocateurs put them out on display like a brace of pouting pigeons for sale at a Turkish bazaar! What's up with that?!?!

Not that I'm complaining, of course! :hihi:

ummm dude, i wear loose tee shirts

Just a minor correction, its

sleep

sex

breakfast

sex

work

lunch

work

sex

dinner

sex

play

sex

foreplay

finally sex and then sleep again to repeat the cycle

it is still the same 5 things that drive the male mind, i have not yet addressed the frequency at which some of those thoughts are driven;)

Oh yes, i remember being a man once... I've long past evolved past that, though i'm still in the 12-16 stage in most people's views :hihi:

:)

i think you missed a period in your initial assessment, Pam, there is another, a 13-18 stage. This is when parents stop exuding strict influence on the child, and the child starts learning more from their outside the family connections, and forming their first ideas about the reality of life, and life's realities... The good old trial and terror way.

it was a guide line only and not all inclusive

This is an age that usually comes earlier for boys, and slightly later, if ever, for girls (the term daddy's girl can be applied to a lot of freshmen college girls). And sometimes never, such as in cases with some celebrities, and girls who get "sugar daddies" early on. Another observation, the earlier this stage comes for a girl, the more mature, independent and life-hardened they become, this is not necessarily true with guys, though.

that is still the same prevalent manipulation found in the female minded female until the 30ish range

Male. I'm often amused by stereotypes.

if you thought i was stereotyping, then you have totally missed the point. To quote a ridiculous phrase" think outside the box" would fit here. This is not linear, nor is thought like a box, there are no sharp corners in life, all is curved.

I think really the only thing that drives my mind is success. Success, competition, and money.

Success is contrived from work. Competition and money the same, but if you expect me to believe that you have never competed for the attention of a chick, used your money to buy her food or gained success from touching her, then you are indeed robotic;)

sure...like that really helps;) Who you tryin to kid...the only thing more tantalizin than nearly exposed bosoms is the poorly concealed bosom...and the well concealed is the ultimate mental workout:hihi:

hahah! nothing more sweet than an honest man, who understands and embraces his human animal and runs with it!:hihi:

Hey Pam! Look at that classic 50's tile work! My mom had that exact pattern!

The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence, :hihi:

Buffy

:):hihi::applause::hihi::applause:

yeah, i was groovin on that and totally loved the hinges and handles on the cabinets as well!

the retro look and air brushing, seem to be back in fashion;)