Science Forums

Observance of female-kind

pamela

As an observer of humankind, I often attempt to gain comprehension as to certain behaviour patterns.In my opinion, females fall into two categories; female minded and male minded.The following is a brief look into the female -minded mind.Please feel free to disagree, challenge, question or add to this thought.:turtle:

Birth and the formative years

Basically from birth, chicks instinctivly know that wailing gets their needs faster than crying.This will later translate into whining, then eyelash batting to dad to get what they want.Then the nagging......yep, chicks are verbal and very manipulative to get what they want, at all costs even to inflicting mental pain upon their victim.

The Teen years

Moving from daddy's little sweetheart to raving hormonal witch occurs during this time frame.They like you one minute and don't the next.They will do this thing, i will try to describe what is the human push -me- pull -you.

Imagine one hand extended out as if to say back off, while the other hand is motioning you to come here.Totally confusing to the victim and yeah I mean victim, and ultimately the poor guy is left not knowing what to do.He approaches and is accepted for a brief moment then tossed to the wayside.

At this point the chick is attempting to invent herself.Who is she? what label should she attach to herself? What image would she like to project?

Over the next couple of years and shoe shopping, she contrives an identity for herself.

18-22 range

Freedom! The party girl is heading out.Put on the show, present a false image, take, use, abuse, and find whatever thrill of the moment suits her.Bad boys play a key role at this point.Attracted to the image being deemed as strong and dangerous, only to find out that the thrill is shortlived;secretly she wants to be treated nicely.She will break your heart, remain noncommittal in thought even if married. She doesn't have a clue who she is, her contrived image is not really her so she starts to view self.Time to reinvent.

That who you thought you had known, has now vanished.She may leave her husband, drop the boyfriend and seek any and all men for validation for who she is.Shoe shopping steadily on the rise.

23-28 range

The party girl some what diminshes. After much evaluation, and presently not happy with self, the time has come to once again time to reinvent.Adopt the most current image as deemed by the media.Become the image.Shoe shopping is now at an all time high.

29-32 range

Maturity is beginning to set in. She realizes that others are more important than self. Be advised that not all chicks do this though, some never progress to this point and are trapped until much older and many regrets.But for those that do, they begin to reach out.Now thoughts of self loathing occur.Feelings of inadequacy prompt change.They will now listen as opposed to talking but still have a need to run the show.The princess image is still present in the background, and the kingdom must still serve the princess. Shoe shopping begins to diminsh.

33-40 range

ahh the enlightened years.Well finally the chick really comprehends that the world doesn't revolve around her.She has now established her own identity and is primarily comfortable.However, she is ever evolving.Never really quite satisfied with the total image, will work on perfecting those areas.Starts too worry about looking old.Shoe shopping increases, as do Loreal sales while walmart donut sales drop drastically.Reflects on her youth

41-46 range

She knows who she is.She knows what she wants.She is not swayed by others opinions she is content with self.As defects of character arise she addresses them for the change.She is continuing to evolve and will so until the end.She looks to expand her mind and seek those things of interest.She donates a truck load of shoes to Good Will. She eases up on the Loreal, as she doesn't care about what others think of her image.She is one with self.Shoe shopping down to one-whatever is comfortable.Any and all games previously played are now non existant.The verbal has softened and listening has taken over.She says what she means and means what she says.She is solidified in her ways.

47-up range

As the years progress she softens more to those around here.She knows the value of life and the pleasure of helping others.For those who had not previously gotten this far from the 29-32 range, have now become crusty old witches and will not change due to regrets.They remain alone in a 4x6 room filled with shoes contemplating a life of shoe shopping.

While I know I'm not qualified to say what goes on inside the skin of humans of the female kind. I have certainly felt some of the expressions of those traits in all those age ranges. But all in all I have to say i like females, from every one of the age ranges mentioned I have met women who were jewels and made me feel glad to be male and alive.

Interesting.

What phase are you in?

none, i am a male minded woman-this does not apply to me

I thought about making a complimentary thread for males, but it doesn't warrant much discussion.

Males 13-?

Sex

these 5 things drive the male mind

eat

sleep

work

play

sex

all motivation thought and action are derived from these

While I know I'm not qualified to say what goes on inside the skin of humans of the female kind. I have certainly felt some of the expressions of those traits in all those age ranges. But all in all I have to say i like females, from every one of the age ranges mentioned I have met women who were jewels and made me feel glad to be male and alive.

this was not an absolute, just a guideline.There are of course exceptions to every rule.I am curious, were all of these women female minded?

had to give it some thought but I'd say "no" most were not. The best were the women who shared my world view, not the stay at home don't smudge my face types......

so those women who shared your point of view qualified as male minded? or were they female minded and the use of agreement as a form of manipulation?

Dont smudge my face types would fall under the category 18-22 range.

so those women who shared your point of view qualified as male minded? or were they female minded and the use of agreement as a form of manipulation?

Dont smudge my face types would fall under the category 18-22 range.

I'm not sure I know what you mean by male minded but women who enjoyed the things i did, not just the tags along or ride on the back types but the ones who really liked similar things.

The first one who comes to mind is a woman I knew who rode a 900 kawasaki, she was so short she couldn't touch both feet on the ground at once when she came to a stop but she didn't let that interfear with her love to ride hard. We rode together quite a bit. Her love for excitment mirrored my own. we spent quite a bit of time together riding, drinking, playing even polishing our chrome. I think she was male minded, she was a good friend, liked to eat burgers too.

All of the above, depending on what day of the month it is... :phones:

My daughter has shown a distinct dislike for bad-boys, thank goodness, but she does say "I *hope* you never grow up, mom!"

I'd disagree with freeztar though, I think there are two kinds of males: "sex" and "beer and football"...there are many who seem to prefer the latter without a tremendous amount of encouragement! Harrumph! Men! He's right about one thing though, age does not seem to matter....

So if you're mail-minded (sic), Pam, how *do* you know all this? ;)

A chic type, a rough type, an odd type - but never a stereotype, ;)

Buffy

eat -> chocolate

sleep -> "wake me before 10 on Saturday and I will scratch your eyes out"

work -> perform miracles

play -> shopping!

sex -> sex with someone you're actually attracted to

and how about a few more:

t-shirts -> shoes

football -> talking

fixing cars -> driving cars

Ooohhhh, stereotypes can be fun! ;)

My prerogative right now is to just chill and let all the other overexposed blondes on the cover of Us Weekly be your entertainment, :phones:

Buffy

The first one who comes to mind is a woman I knew who rode a 900 kawasaki, she was so short she couldn't touch both feet on the ground at once when she came to a stop but she didn't let that interfear with her love to ride hard. We rode together quite a bit. Her love for excitment mirrored my own. we spent quite a bit of time together riding, drinking, playing even polishing our chrome. I think she was male minded, she was a good friend, liked to eat burgers too.

burgers, huh, as opposed to salads maybe? or do you liken that to males being the more carnivore of the species?

All of the above, depending on what day of the month it is... :phones:

My daughter has shown a distinct dislike for bad-boys, thank goodness, but she does say "I *hope* you never grow up, mom!"

I'd disagree with freeztar though, I think there are two kinds of males: "sex" and "beer and football"...there are many who seem to prefer the latter without a tremendous amount of encouragement! Harrumph! Men! He's right about one thing though, age does not seem to matter....

So if you're mail-minded (sic), Pam, how *do* you know all this? ;)

A chic type, a rough type, an odd type - but never a stereotype, ;)

Buffy

Hmmmn, I study people and their behaviour.I look for patterns and make assessments.I determine cause and effect.

and of course, Buffy this is intended as a fun look at some of the little things that can, well ya know, raise an eye brow or two