Science Forums

How many of you can put 2&2 together? This is an all out challenge!

Sharky

First of let me tell Turmod that the website I sent him too was my own. I'm Michael Dill. The similarities in the theory I have posted on your form Turmod is the exact same one on the site. The only difference is that there are pictures to help explain the workings of Warp Mechanics. You like pictures don't you? Maybe if books had more pictures you would understand where I'm comming from with this whole sphere thing. Anyway Turmod, I hope you don't agree with what wholloway was saying about how cubing a circle doesn't make a sphere and also how he said that " Der onlee one demention a part" Dur hur ! Listen wholloway if one were to cube a square it would make a cube. Cubing something adds the dimension of depth dingaling. So if one cubes a circle is does make a sphere. Sorry wholloway. Thanks for playing our game but you are the weakest link; goodbye!

Turmod I do understand if you are having trouble with the construct of my masterpiece but don't let close minded ingrates like wholloway scare you away from what would probably be the most important discovery the physics world has seen since Einstien.

Last year, a hypography about the Arrow of Time pointed to a set of papers by Devon Harris -- http://www.everythingforever.com/index.html about how and why time ends at absolute zero. Just recently the big rip scenario surfaced in mainstream science. Harris' concepts are very clear to me but I can't get a mindwrap on Sharky's, for example "...[although] a zero point of measure where there would presumably be no space for motion to take place there is still motion." Seems self contradictory.

Have a look at Harris's work again. Perfect symetry is on both ends of time. We exist somewhere in the middle, experiencing gravity and accellerating motion. Time, motion and matter are inseparable.

Linda