Science Forums

Eunuchs, ya gotta love 'em!

Larv

• 1 month later...
Well then all you need to have a functioning erection again is a shot of hormones. You penis is still there all it needs is the hormones that testicles used to make.....

As this is a scientific forum, Moontanman, please provide peer-reviewed support to your assertion. I'm not aware that castrated men can just get injected with hormones and have sex like normal men. It takes balls to be a man!

Larv, what exactly is your obsession with male sexual organs?

It seems like you've recently realized you're a raging homosexual, and you're terrified of climbing out the closet.

Denial's a *****, innit?

Come on, Larv. Get out the closet already. I promise you we won't kill you.

Larv, what exactly is your obsession with male sexual organs?

It seems like you've recently realized you're a raging homosexual, and you're terrified of climbing out the closet.

Denial's a *****, innit?

Come on, Larv. Get out the closet already. I promise you we won't kill you.

Sweet Jesus, Mr. Moderator, you might be right! I’ve squandered 70 years already with my splendid set of balls, trying to be a real man. And what did I get for it? Three failed marriages and virtual impoverishment. Now I have to tap on my computer keys to get my jollies off.

Frankly, I’m not fit to be a homosexual. That would be a step up for me. They seem to be having more fun, which bothers the heck out of me. Why, oh why, didn’t I just give up women early on and choose a better sexual orientation? Maybe I should blame it on all those football locker rooms in the 1950s, where “queers” didn’t fair so well.

Boerseun, you’ve got me so confused now that I think I’m ready for castration. Go ahead, whack ‘em off. If I had had it done long ago I’d be a lot better off now!

castration: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com

In medical practice castration is sometimes used in the treatment of prostate cancer. This is because prostate cancer grows in response to testosterone and most of the cancer cells die when deprived of it. The main benefit of castration for an elderly man with prostate cancer is that he does not have to remember to take any medication. Occasionally castration is necessary to treat testicular cancer when it involves both testicles; in this situation male hormone can be replaced by implants or patches and the typical eunuchoid characteristics can be avoided.

Basically if you have hormone replacement therapy you can still function sexually and avoid being a eunuch.