• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, Aki.

Yep, that one took a bit longer, but thankfully, seemed a bit more accurate than 93%...

My score:

Nerdity Quotient: 56.6% (283/500)

51 - 60.99 Your social life needs some serious help

Which is both true and not, but not due to nerdiness these days...

Ok guys, who else can devote 15 minutes to checking out the new test that Aki posted?

What's funny is that while taking the test, my hubby was sitting at his desk, working on his computer, laughing while I read the questions, arguing that the things they were asking don't make you a nerd. And he stressed that I'm not a nerd, and it was silly to think I may be. Shows how well he knows me, eh? :)

Actually, I'm betting his scores would be even higher, TeleMad. And the funny thing is, I don't consider him a nerd at all either. He's the sexiest, most un-nerdy person I know. And I'm not attracted to 'nerd' types, so it's not just that I think he's attractive because he's my husband...

Anyhow, it's also a little disturbing that I took a few of the 'purity tests' that were referenced on the nerd test. YIKES. I really don't want to even share my score on those! Geez, now those tests have some really ridiculous questions!

let me know how accurate it is....

69%? NO WAY! That one's not fair either. What's with all those computer questions? How in the heck did they know I still have a Commodore? And that list of nerd toys? What's wrong with owning all that stuff? So what if I've got a few scopes and a couple of slide rules. How are you supposed to work on stuff and see stuff? I'm sure glad they didn't ask about 2x, 4x and 5x Ruibik's cubes, it seems like someone gives me a new cube every year. I tell you, it's just not fair :)